• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I am new here...

xMissFireEagle24

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hello everyone! I am new here and I am looking for some like-minded friends.
    Plus I am an aspiring artist that loves drawing Pokemon and other Anime. I am a happy and positive person.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Always great to have more artistic talent to add to PC! Welcome to the forums and feel free to send me a message! :)

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, xMissFireEagle24!

It's always great to have new users join and it's very nice to meet you! Forums are a great way to meet new people and make new friends so I'm sure you'll have a great time here! Also, I see that you've already made a post in Art Studio so it's great that you're already settling well! :D

Anyway, enjoy your stay here! I hope to see you around the forums soon!

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well hello there! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

I'm happy that you're interested in art and anime. We have a great Art Studio here in PokeCommunity that you'd most likely to success in!

Although, I'm glad that you joined PokeCommunity! We'll see you around. :)

Back