• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am new here.

Wild MissingNo. appeared!

Red Gyarados fan
Years
  • Hello my name is Wild MissingNo. appeared! I am new to this site and I shall follow the rules, I won't brake any so I hope I can fit in I am a bit nervous.:nervous:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Heya. ^_^ I like your username! Don't worry, the majority of PC's members are accepting, kind, & warm~hearted. ^^ Hopefully we shall be friends. ♥ See you around! ^___^

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • Thanks I'm sure we will or so um I canmake Sprites all sorts, Ice Pokemon, Ghost-type, Revamps, Mixing, Recolors Trainers, who look like their Pokemon, Pokemon looking like their trainers Shadow Pokemon Multiclolors.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    welcome!^_^
    have fun,read the rules,and PM me to be friends!
    good luck with the spriting!
    bye!

Last edited:

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • Yeah I think we are welcome also I love spriting it's the only thing I'm good at, Pokemon training gond very well so far, I don't trust my Yellow at the moment but I'm sure we'll fit in.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi there,
    Welcome to the community.
    Have fun!
    Pm me if you want to be friends or you need any help.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • hello there! ^___^ welcome to PC and you don't have to be nervous, everyone here are very nice^^ so no worries =P
    hehe, cool username btw, I like people with creative brains xP

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • Lol I'm a Glitch Hunter so that's where I got my name form I am the shy type so I do get a little nervous around other members when I got to know them I am fine bu the Glitch in my sig I've never seen it before I got it from a site, but I have no idea what it is

Last edited:

ampharos101

Da Mareep Has been Rear-Ended!
    Years
  • Welcome! Im new too! I hope you enjoy PC!*i have, and i havent gotten 15 posts yet :D!*

Oh yes, i got that database error thingie too, Weird. >.< when i clicked the Technical staff link, it took me to neopets.com! * A site, which i hate to the furthest extent!*

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • welcome to PC leave now if u don't like me lol just joking anyways enjoy your stay here and PM me if u need a friend

Back