• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am new here.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
Years
  • Oh, your nickname is cool ^_^

Welcome to PC !! I hope you'll have a great time here !! ^_^

Post a lot...And make friends !! ^_^

If you need help, you wanna talk, or you wanna be my friend, please feel free to PM me ^_^

Years
  • Wow, big thread. XD

Anyway, welcome. ;3 You have a nice username. Or at least I like it. XD;;
    I hope you have fun and stuff. XD

PS: ampharos101, please post only once in a NU/W thread, unless you made it. ^^;; *shot*

Wild MissingNo. appeared!

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • Lol don't be to harsh, thanks since I have this name on another Fourm I thought why not I was gona just MissingNo., but or sees to be taken or something I would change my name but I like it as it is since I'm a Glitch Hunter

Wild MissingNo. appeared!

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • OK I'm sure I will thanks for the welcome here I know the rules I'm gonna follow them I see your a fan of Charmander, as I am a fan of Water-type Pokemon like Vaporeon also I just love Umbreon and other Pokemon if you wish to know just say ;)

Back