• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I figured I'd introduce myself before I share my romhack...

BelmontSlayer

Pokémon Princess
    Years
    My name is BelmontSlayer, I'm a gamer chick in her mid 20s and I am the creator of Pokémon Bun. I joined up here to post my romhack, it's already available on GBAtemp and ProjectPokémon. Apparently I have to make 5 posts before I'm allowed to share links in a topic post, so I guess I'm gonna go explore the forum until I have enough. Check out my game in the Progressing ROM Hacks when I get to post it, it's a lot of fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My name is BelmontSlayer, I'm a gamer chick in her mid 20s and I am the creator of Pokémon Bun. I joined up here to post my romhack, it's already available on GBAtemp and ProjectPokémon. Apparently I have to make 5 posts before I'm allowed to share links in a topic post, so I guess I'm gonna go explore the forum until I have enough. Check out my game in the Progressing ROM Hacks when I get to post it, it's a lot of fun!
    Welcome to PC! I don't play hacks but I might check out your thread and see what it's about at least (: I hope you'll find PC interesting enough to stick around and be part of our community for longer though!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
    Hey BelmontSlayer, welcome. I'm also a gamer chick in my mid 20's! :) What games are you into (aside from the obvious - Pokemon)?

I love playing through ROM Hacks, I just had a look at yours on GBAtemp and it looks pretty amusing :P

Back