• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello , i would like to introduce myself and look for new PokeFriends

DarkElectricPunishment

Renegade of Social Standards
Years
  • Hello there, my name is Christian or one here you can call me Dark E.P if you want ^_^ Well i'm A 19 year old Gay guy who loves Pokemon, (only Reason i included the fact that i'm gay is because people who tend to have a problem with it tends to be a indicator of Closed and Narrow mindedness which i don't wish to associate with.) Well i been member here for awhile actually under the name ElectronicX never posted but i always looked through the forums . Mostly in the Hack showcase or whenever a new Generation was Announced (changed my name because of the new Pokemon games coming out lol) . i'm looking for new friends on here. I'm planning to be very active now. I'm really fun to be around. Besides Pokemon some of my life interest include :The field of Psychology ,Church,Hypnosis, and last but mostly Music (especially Electronic music which i have Obsessions with :Simon Curtis ,Kylie Minogue, Natalia Killls ,Adam Tyler and Ultraviolet Sound) because of my taste of music if I had a Pokemon type i would be Dark / Electr . I would like someone to show me the ropes around here if they could too. (i wont up and diss you like i seen that complained about on one of the closed forums lol ) Anyhow i also wouldn't say i'm a returning member because i was never active in the forums in the first place so who am i to return to?:P My Favorite Pokemon are Spirtomb And Deoxys .They are my top favorite legendary and Non Legendary . I favor the Dark , Ghost and Psychic Pokemon the most . I played Pokemon games from gen 1 and up . My favorite gen is 3 but i like them all ^-^ i currently dont have a game system or Pokemon game beside A Gba Emulator on my Android where i play hacks. I did have Pokemon White with a DS but i sold them which now i regret doing that xD my favorite Pokemon game i played was Colosseum because of the character you played was the most awesome person to play as. speaking of Pokemon Characters i love N he was a awesome guy in these game pure hear ted but misguided personally i wanted to help him in the game and be friends with him but its just was a game xD. I love the Pokemon mystery dungeon games and became emotionally attached to them with their storylines/ Sorry for subject changes xD i hope to meet some awesome people on here ^^ have any questions feel free to ask (appropriate) or message me if you think im cool :D
    P.S i dont know if it Matter i would love if i can Claim a few of my Artist mentioned but i could never find the forum or it gets closed lol

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Christian and welcome to PC!
    I'm glad you decided to be a more active member, I'm pretty new myself, but i'm already having a good time and meeting a bunch of nice and friendly people. You have some really unique fields of interest, i'm really interested in the human psychology myself. As fas as music goes, electronic music is pretty nice, although i prefer Hip-Hop and R&B tunes (: Dark and Electric are some of my favorite types too, let's hope they release a pokemon with this typing in X/Y!!
    Just be yourself and have fun, you'll have a great time on here, im sure.
    If you need anything or you are just looking for someone to talk with, feel free to message me.
    Hope to see you around!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey there Christian, welcome aboard to PC! Don't worry; people around here are pretty accepting, so, I'm sure that you'll meet loads of new buddies!

Anyways, I'm glad that you've finally decided to be active after all that time; I do look forward to your contributions! Hm... you know, if I was a type, I'd be Dragon / Ghost. Or at least Ghost. That would be pretty cool, y'know? Spiritomb is amazing; I do like the Ghost and Dark pokemon myself. In fact, Ghost pokemon are my favourite sorts of pokemon!

I really do like Gen III myself, and I'm glad that you like them as well! And I really do like all of the Generations, because they're pretty fun to play! Even I have warmed up to Gen 4 which used to be sort of "eh", but, it's very wonderful too~! I also love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games myself, especially Explorers of Darkness/Time/Sky, because yeah, there is a lot of emotion involved, especially with the scenes with Grovyle and Dusknoir. It's probably one of the saddest moments in pokemon, but, it is still very beautiful. :)

In anycase, do you seem like an awesome guy, some, maybe we can talk sometime, yeah? :) That, and I really hope that you'll enjoy your stay!

DarkElectricPunishment

Renegade of Social Standards
    Years
  • @Miss Doronjo Thank you! You seem like an awesome person !:D i would enjoy to talk with you :D those scenes in Time/Darkness/sky were the most emotional.

@Zorogami
    Yeah i hope the have a dark electric type in X and Y .. I been wanting A psychic/dark type who only weakness be bug and they would make new bugs move and a awesome bug type to counter ac it lol.

thank you all for your warm welcome i really appreciate it ^^.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Yeah a psychic/dark type would be cool, me personally I've been waiting for an Electric/Fighting type since almost Gen 3, so i hope they create one for X/Y ^^

Back