• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm Alexander Krah

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    Hey guys! My name is Alexander Krah. I absolutely love pokemon (and I am sure most of you do as well). My first pokemon game was Crystal for the gameboy color and my starter I chose the first time was Cyndiquill. However, in all my years playing pokemon I have never touched a Hoenn game until recently. It is amazing. I decided to start a lets play of sapphire on youtube recently so go check it out if you want my username for youtube is the same as my username on here. Don't worry too much about the first episode I fixed alot of the problems I was having in episode 2 and then onward.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I see someone who came from the 2nd generation! I still have Silver myself, even though Red was my first game I actually prefer the 2nd generation because of the amazing Pokémon there! Cyndaquil is a cute Pokémon, I love its line!

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Alex (hopefully you'll allow me to call you that, if not I apologize! <3). It's great to meet you and great of you to join this lovely community. :) I'm not as familiar with Hoenn but I do understand why people think Hoenn and the 3rd generation is so amazing as far as the region and the Pokémon. In terms of your interests, since you have your Let's Play of Sapphire, why not post some of your videos here at the Video Games section of the forums? The section has its own Let's Play section where you can create your own thread and post your own video gallery there. People will see it. :D

There's also loads of things to do here, so don't hesitate to check everything out...especially the ongoing Pokémon XY speculation at its very own section. :)

Anyways, have a great time here and don't be shy to ask questions. Have fun and see ya! :)

Back