• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello,im back for more(for the gazillionth time)

Tetsuya

.:A Guy Who Likes To Talk::.
    Years
    hi im back not many people know me well i used to be these people-Wolf_Blade_70 Johnny_Chan Ninetales_001 ~KP Phoenix emerald_latios Hwoarang and much more well i came back because boredom took the best of me ive left and returned heaps of times,well i dont really like pokemon that much any more then again not many people do, well hi im back anyone remember me?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, I've never seen you before, but I hope to see you around here more often! C'ya later! ;)

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome back to PC forums Tetsuya ^^

As you said, I indeed can't remember you, but still I'd like to say 'welcome back'. Have a great stay again, and you can feel free to PM me for anything anytime. Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Years
    Tetsuya? I remember you. I don't believe we've actually spoken, but I have seen you quite a few times around the time you joined. :3 Welcome back! Hope to see you more around the forums. ^^

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey welcome back and Enjoy your stay
    You can PM me if you want to be my friend!

Tetsuya

.:A Guy Who Likes To Talk::.
    Years
    Tetsuya? I remember you. I don't believe we've actually spoken, but I have seen you quite a few times around the time you joined. :3 Welcome back! Hope to see you more around the forums. ^^
    hi siggy i thought you changed ur name and yeah ive been around for a fair bit like maybe 2-3 years
    thanks for the welcomes pplz

Back