• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm Bone!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
  • Hello there! I'm Bone! I've been a member for a while, went inactive, but am now an active trade member! Do you guys trade? I have a trade shop (Link in Siggy) if you're interested, feel free to post a form! If you're new, I'll donate a pokemon or two to you! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Hi! I'm surprised no one has came up with that username! Welcome to PC! Do you like cubone? Or what is your favorite Pokemon?

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Bone! I would of thought your username would of been taken by now but apparently not n_n. Still a cool username though, I just love saying it.Bone, bone,bone :D.

I don't really trade myself since of wi-fi problems and Nintendo being uncooperative with my router but I always did have an interest in it. Since you were an old member you probably already know the Trade Corner is your place, for shops and bargains.

So a Doctor Who Fan? I love Doctor Who, especially David Tennant. Some of his quotes were hilarious like where he yelled about not dropping a banana, I also admired his 'don't blink' speech. That was memorable :3.But yeah, who's your favourite Doctor so far :3? Companion?'

I'll probably pop by your trade shop later see what you have and everything n_n. Sounds cool :D. I'm Rainbow by the way, besides Doctor Who I have a huge passion for Gulpins and other Pokemon things. Have fun alright Bone? I'll see you around then :3. Good luck with your trade shop :D!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm surpirised it wasn't taken as well XD
    I do enjoy Doctor Who, I don't watch it too often though, as every episode tends to make me cry a lot. I really like Tennant, but my sister is in love with Matt Smith, so we disagree sometimes. THank you for the nice messages!

Back