• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Im Chris.

Chrisbob78

SoulSilver
Years
  • Ok Im Chris Reynolds. About To Turn 16, I Live In North Carolina, Outer Banks.

I Surf Everyday. I Go To Kitty Hawk High School. I Play Pokemon I Have Liked It Since I Was 3. I Play Pokemon Diamond The Most. I Dont Know If It Matters But My Favorite Pokemon Piplup. I Will Be Active On The Forums, But I Do Have A Few Questions About Diamond.

#1- I Just Bought Action Reply And I Got Alot Of My Pokemon Up 2 Level 100. But I Whould Like To Know How To Get Arceis Or What Ever It Is A Legend And You Must Get A Flute for It But Idk How To Get Flute. Ty For Reading.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

To answer your question to get Arceus without action replay it is only possible on Pokémon during an event! With action replay you must use the code to obtain the azure flute! Then go to spear pillar and play it! Well i hope you have fun! Anymore questions PM me!

See you around!

PS: 500th post

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm the only Chris here kthxbai.

Welcome to PC, though. Feel free to bask in my limelight.

Back