• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello im Diana

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2013
    Hi guys,

Im Diana from uk.. Im New to this forum, never knew there was so a big community out there hihi
    Well love pokemon so yeah

Greetings

Years
    Hi there Diana, and welcome!

We get quite a few members from the UK, so you definitely are not on your own. I'm from Australia, which means PC has a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world. We are one of the more active Pokemon communities out there, with our broad range of topics and helpful staff members. Is there any reason as to why you joined? Some people come for hacks, others for discussing Pokemon, or even just chat with fellow members!

I do hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member, cos there have been loads of cases where I saw new members leave suddenly without posting. Remember, we have staff members in the blue, orange and red names so don't hesitate to ask them for help, like the mod of this section, Cirno who loves assisting new members. I'm always happy to get to know you as well, so just send me a VM anytime! Have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello im Diana

Welcome aboard, Diana! It is quite a big community indeed. Hope you're not scared! If you are, no need to be! We members here, as well as the staff, are more than welcome to guide you around, if need be! The PokeCommunity is the nicest most friendliest forum out there, and welcoming new members like you is the first step in getting acquainted in the forums. :)

Pokemon is a broad subject here. What part of Pokemon do you like? What's your favorite Pokemon? Mine is.. Meganium obviously! Do you like the Anime? Do you like the games? Do you like to roleplay Pokemon? We have all that here in the forum, plus lots of other stuff as well. <3 So you'll never run out of anything to do here. Plus we have a special event coming soon in two weeks, so hopefully you stick around for that!

And hopefully YOU stick around here too! Have a great time and see you around, lovely!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2013
    Thankyou guys,
    i like especially the battling part of pokemon, cuz i played the game on my ds and i love it. so addicted !

Back