• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Elesa

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
  • Hi there, Elesa! :3 I see a Gym Leader theme going on! I like your profile picture. ;) I'm sure you'll fit in fine here, I'm quite a newbie myself! :3

- Icy Burn

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Welcome to the site!
    I see your gonna be going round as Elesa! Not to shabby, eh?
    But, does that mean all your personal info will be Elesa's info, or your own?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Um excuse you. There's only one Elesa on PC and that's ME. :D Just kidding! The more Elesa the better! Welcome to PC and enjoy yourself. And behave. ;]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Elesa! Welcome to PC. I'm synerjee and it's very nice to meet you!

Are you a gym leader by any chance? :P Hahaha! Anyways, do have a look around this place to find what you are interested in. Make some new friends along the way too! The people here are really friendly, so you'll have no trouble fitting in. We love meeting new people such as yourself! :) Why not tell us more about yourself so that we can get to know you better as a member, such as what are you interested in, what is for favourite pokemon etc?

Well, hope you'll enjoy your stay here! If you want to chat or just to make a new friend, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a VM/PM! And also, if you have any questions whatsoever, do ask any of the friendly staff around. Hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Hi, I'm new here I hope that i have many friends in this sites.

Hi Elesa, welcome to PC.

Just like our pink s-mod Luke there, I also love Elesa. She's one of my fave Gym Leaders ever. So, you're Korean? Nice to see have some people from over there cos we have loads of cultural diversity.

What are you looking forward to here at PC? We have loads of sections you can browse and take part in discussions. If you tell us more about you, we can get to know you better as a member. Do you have any fave Pokemon, generations, characters etc?

Enjoy your stay and I'm always open for a VM conversation!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hey Elesa! Welcome to PC. There are so many Elesa fans around, and I can see why because her design is awesome. I used to like her older BW design better but... now I have no idea why I thought that, haha. @_@; She's so much prettier in B/W2!

But yeah, PC has a huge community, so you'll undoubtedly make friends. Don't be afraid to chat with anyone or talk to a staff member if you have any concerns! I'd love to be one of your first friends if you like, as I know it can be a bit intimidating to stick around a forum of this size when you don't know many people.

Looks like you're a ROM hacking fan going by your posts as well, which is great! There's heaps of hacks here, our members are super talented. Are you working on your own game or do you plan to later? Or do you mostly just play them? I actually found out about PC thanks to Shiny Gold. n_n

Anyway, that's all from me! Have fun on PC and do contact me (or another staff member) if you need help, all right?

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new here I hope that i have many friends in this sites.

Welcome Elesa !

Remember to read the rules and posting guidelines :) Hope you have a wonderful time on Pokecommunity and that you make all the friends you want !
    Have a look round the whole site then get dug in to something you fancy !

Hope to speak to you soon !

From your friendly neighborhood PokeInfuse

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I used to have an Elesa theme, it was a pretty big hit~ Hiya, I'm MidnightShine but it's fine with me if you wanna call me Mid~

You'll be sure to meet new friends here, there're lots of friendly ones here that are itching for new friends. All you gotta do is get your name out there & by that, I mean sticking your head into various boards~

Don't hesitate to contact me via VM if you wanna chat, 'k~? The staff members (bold/colored usernames) are always there if you're facing any dilemma here~

Enjoy~

~Mid~

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2012
    Hi there! Nice to meet you. I'm also a newbie here. You can have friends here. They're really friendly.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • Welcome! Seems to be alot of Elesa fans here. I personally like Skyla better, but meh.
    Anyways, welcome! Watch your step on the way in and enjoy your stay!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hello Elesa! I remember how graceful you were in BW2! I love your costume, and your dance steps amaze me to no end. :3

....Don't mind me, I'm weird.

But Hi there! Making friends here is a natural thing in this site! It's super easy!! Just send a few conversational VMs, and then send a friend request their way, and bam! It's not that hard, really~! A few shared interests and a good conversation goes a long way for a lot of people around these forums, y'know~?

But anywho, enjoy it here, Elesa! Dazzle everyone with your dance steps!

Back