• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Im happy to join!

Years
    I've been into Pokemon since the beginning and have recently rekindled my child like obsession with it! About a year ago I started playing the tcg for the first time, I'm currently running a TDK mod deck. I also play Pokemon Online! Add me as a Friend - elahrairah666
    Just recently I organized my first Pokemon XY tcg booster draft with some friends and took 1st place!
    Also, I've currently put roughly 145 hrs into Pokemon Dark Rising (FireRed Hack)ROM.
    Here's my current team.
    Ferrothorn
    Eelektross
    Victini
    Swampert
    Garchomp
    Zoroark

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, El-Ahrairah!~ It's wonderful to see awesome Pokemon players just like you. :)

Are you an avid player of the TCG? We have a dedicated section for the TCG, where you can show off your decks, and you can play via skype or IM! It gets you pretty close to the game with other players who are into the game as much as you are. I always wanted to get started on collecting the XY cards, actually. The Sylveon box has intrigued me for so long and it's the pack I'm going to get soon. :)

I'm also glad to see that you are putting in hours on your Dark Rising hack. The author of the hack is also a PC member, so don't forget to give her cookies for her amazing work. :)

Hopefully you can stick around, alright! Love to see other new PC members joining, it's awesome! Have fun, and should you need any help, ask any staff member in bold names. Okay!~ See ya :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohhhh another Dark Rising fan! *hi-fives!* You're automatically amazing! And welcome to the forums, pal! Great to have you hereeeee. <33

To be honest, I sorta, *cheated* and wanted to make a full Eeveelution team there (Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon) as my main team, which is pretty fun! Mmm but yeah, it's impressive on how many hours you put on that game, and I'm glad that you're enjoying it too! Anyways, as said above me, you can check out the Pokémon TCG board too for all sort of discussion that relates to the Pokémon TCG, which by the way, I used to play all the time, but not-anymore since I barely have people to play with anymore. Mmm. Well, there is also many other wonderful boards you can try out too, and we look forward on seeing you there too. ^^

Haaave a really great time, and I hope to see you again really soon! You can let me know if you ever need anything as well, or contact any other member for that matter! Have a great day. :3

Welcome to the forum, Ahrairah! So wonderful to meet you. :)

Ooh I sure wish I were more into the TCG; it seems really fun. TCG Online is really darn great for those of us who don't have anyone to play with in real life, like me, so I'll probably nab the program sometime and see how I do in competitions. You definitely should consider our Pokemon TCG board as it has plenty for fans to discuss and we welcome every new regular there with open arms.

Haven't ever played Dark Rising though. Have heard it was wonderful! Really need to get back in the swing of things with ROM hacks as I absolutely adore them. Always great to play through fanmade games when you've beaten the main story ones.. really does help certain people's love for Pokemon alive.

Anyways, hope you have an absolutely amazing time here! Be sure to ask the staff if you need anything.

Back