• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello im joris

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    ^^

and im dutch

i like pokemon but i dislike the 5th generation

i like playing hacks and im also trying to make one

only its pretty difficult to instert pokemon like arceus

bye

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
  • Hi Joris, welcome to PC. I am Aryan. Feel free to VM/contact me if you have any problem. If you are interested in Rom Hacking, then this thread is useful for you. There are no. of tutorials there if you need any help. Also check out the Pokemon X and Y thread here because it's a new and awesome game. I hope that you enjoy here and make a lot of friends.

Years
  • Awww, no love for the fifth gen? ): I personally found it pretty awesome but of course to each their own, hehe. Welcome to the forum, Joris~!

Check Emulation out for everything hacking-related. It's a big section so there is a lottt to find and do there, including reading through tutorials, using mods, playing the awesome games made by our hackers, and getting help with your own scripts/game. You can ask questions on pretty much anything related to hacking as long as you do it in the proper thread, though the section is quite big so it might take some exploring to figure out where things would go. But if it ever comes down to it, you can always contact the wonderful Emulation moderators, giradialkia or DrFuji for help! :D

Buut if you like Pokemon, what gen is your favorite? And do you have a favorite game? I mean, you must have interests outside of hacking, so you should tell us since it'll make it easier to get to know you and make friends (as well as find sections of the forum you might like)! I find it cool how you're Dutch since I don't run into Dutch people very often at all. Regardless though, I hope you have a great time here and make many friends. Remember to follow the rules and contact a staff member (bold blue name) if you're confused about the forum and we'll reply to you as soon as we can. :3

Back