• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...im kindof new (about 3 weeks since i signed up)

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Hello everyone!
    I never posted an introduction thread so i thought i should do it now! I also figured if i posted an intro thread here then i can get better known :P I have the PC app on my ipod and am still getting used to it.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Heya welcome Tauros14.

Perhaps you could tell us a little bit about yourself by any chance?

Hope you read ze rules and enjoy yourself on here too.

Tauros14

Years
    [SIZE="a"]Ok lets see...
    I love games like in the Trivia forums of PC
    I like to roleplay even though i havent done it very often
    I have beaten LG,SS,B,Dand E
    I love to write

My favorite pokemon are
    Tauros
    Sandslash
    Pidgeotto
    And Arcanine

My favorite game is probably SS

Hmmmmmm..... Do you want to know anything else??[/SIZE]

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Very nice I like to role play and write a bit myself even if I've been out of the loop for a while lol.

The Trivia forums are my favorite too, feels more lax and friendly IMO lol.

LG's one of my personal favorites out of the games, wish I could get an Arcanine in there though lol.

I would say that's good haha.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Now that explains the codes at the beginning of your replies, well hopefully, you'll be able to fix it on your phone! owoo~ And yeah, glad you made an intro! Everyone could just go and check out this thread and know you and perhaps be friends with you as well! Glad you added more info about yourself, well, my favorite Pokemon is pretty much obvious? Aand I love writing as well, I actually have a poetry thread, you can click the link on my signature if you want to check it out, and perhaps, post your works too, I'd be happy to read them. <3; I do want to know something else, aside from the reason that you love Pokemon, what else made you join PC? :D

Anyway, welcome aboard! If you need any help or if you have any questions regarding the forum, just PM me. Don't be afraid, I won't bite! Sometimes, I usually do, but eh, just for fun though, not literally. :3; Stick with the rules as always, enjoy ~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Ok lets see...
    I love games like in the Trivia forums of PC
    I like to roleplay even though i havent done it very often
    I have beaten LG,SS,B,Dand E
    I love to write

My favorite pokemon are
    Tauros
    Sandslash
    Pidgeotto
    And Arcanine

My favorite game is probably SS

Hmmmmmm..... Do you want to know anything else??[/SIZE]

One thing left to do is fix the codes. Hihi.

anyway, I've had my time in the trivia section. It's a really fun place (though its a bad thing about the no bearing to post count.) I drop there once in a while to ban someone. It is the thread I like the most. :) Oh, and scoot over to our Roleplay Section. There are several great roleplays that still needs some players. I'm sure you'll find something that might interest you. :)

And, if you want a bit of challenge, why not try beating RBYGSCRSEFRLGDPPtHGSSBW? :) It will take some time but I am sure you can manage it. Many of us here have done it. (Yours truly included) :)

well, welcome to PC Tauros 14! Be sure to read the rules, participate actively, and have fun!

-mR

PBJTzendriod

Ruler Of Zendriod
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    well welcome to here!!! im new 2 i just joined like 10 - 20 minutes ago!!! lol hope we can be friends!!!

Tauros14

Years
    [SIZE="a"]To answer Snivy063s question, i joined PC because i became interested in playing hacks. I didnt realize all of the other cool things you can do until i joined XD

Also how do you fix the coding in my replies on my ipod?[/SIZE]

Back