• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm Maya =D

Maya1234

Spanish Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is Maya, and I'm sixteen years. I'm Spanish and I came to these forums because I would like to learn more English. I love Pokémon since I was child;I have almost all the games of Pokémon and I'm a great trainer.

I hope the language isn't a great problem and hopefully make friends in this great forum.

¡Nos vemos luego! :3

Ryuusei Red

"King of Games"
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Maya. I'm new here as well, and I hope your enjoying your stay here so far. My name read Ryuusei Red, but you can call me Red for short. I hope we can be great friends Maya. I'll request you on here.

Dimenticato

Bounty Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Ah!
    ¡Hola allí, maya, recepción a los foros!

My Spanish is a little rusty, so that may not be all right. But no, I'm sure the language won't be any problem here. Welcome to the forum; I hope you enjoy yourself here. And if you're such a great trainer... I take that as a challenge. Are you an online battler? If so, I'd love to battle you sometime!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Please enjoy your stay with us, and just ask if you need anything!

BTW, I took Spanish in school, but being the old geezer I am, I forgot most of it XD

Back