• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello,I'm new here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    Hey,I'm new.Yes,I <DERP> alot.I like Stunfisk,it's one of my favourite Pokemon!I'll be offline alot,but I'll try to keep on the forum alot...

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
    Years
  • Please keep on the forum, as much longer! Welcome to PC, here you'll find the best friends, moderators. Enjoy your time here ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    Thanks for welcoming me.I'm looking forward to meeting you all on the chat.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey,I'm new.Yes,I <DERP> alot.I like Stunfisk,it's one of my favourite Pokemon!I'll be offline alot,but I'll try to keep on the forum alot...

Derpin'? Well, welcome to the forums! Seems like you're going to love Stunfisk, not just like it :P

Have fun around the forums... and do try to keep being active, huh? I trust that you have known the forum basics... the guides and rules should help.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to The PokeCommunity Fours (AKA PC for short). Be sure to read the rules & other stuff. I also have the same background as you do (Stunfisk'd). Hope you have a great time! :)

Back