• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm new here.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2013
    Hello,
    I just wanted to introduce myself.....
    I am a Pokemon fan (obviously),
    I've recently started to look at creating custom Pokemon games/hacks myself,
    My favorite Pokemon is: Lucario,
    And my favorite Pokemon game is: Soul Silver.
    If i'm perfectly honest i don't know what else to put....... so see you around!

Years
    Hey there NamePending, and welcome to PC!

If you're into ROM Hacking, I suggest you check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section of the forum if you want to showcase any hacks you've created, download any hacks, and or even get help on your own hacks! :D

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the forum's rules and each section's rules so you don't wind up getting in any trouble with posting or with any member.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out at any time! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
    Years
    hi, like above user said, but i wanted to say hi myself.
    so you like lucario then, hmm interesting, a pretty cool pokemon actually

Years
    How did I miss this thread... welcome to PC!

If you're a budding hacker, go follow Zach's advice and check out Emulation & ROM Hacking, which is one of the most popular sections here at PC. It's got loads of great hacks and hacking tools, and I do hope you can make something great, even though I am virtually non-existent in that section. And SoulSilver is a pretty good Pokemon game as well, so maybe check out Fourth Generation Gaming if you're interested in discussing it.

And also any fan of Lucario should definitely check out PC's Riolu & Lucario Club in Pokemon Clubs, and there's some off-topic sections too. Feel free to check them out if you need a break from the hacks. I do hope you have an awesome time here and remember to ask any staff members if you have questions!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back