• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm new here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2021
    hey there! im new and im interested in contests, trading, and i hope to get into a little bit of battling and maybe roleplay.

Hey there Sceptile, welcome to PokeCommunity. 8] We're glad to have you here!

Contests in Hoenn have always been one of my favorite side-games in Pokemon, the OR/AS ones were lovely too. Never did like contests in other regions though since I've grown so used to the original method and formula aha. How long have you been playing Pokemon? :) Have a good time here and if you need anything you're welcome to ask.

Years
    I answered the question you asked over in the New Users Hangout, so do go see my answer if you can. Aside from that, we're really excited to have you here Sceptile!

I do have to say, I'm in love with the new-look contests in OR/AS, especially now that your Pokemon does this really awesome animation (based on their type) when they max out the audience's excitement. Sinnoh's had an interesting format, but I can easily see why some people didn't like those as much as the ones in Hoenn. Anyways, I'm sure you'll be enjoying whatever topics interest you here at PC since there's so much you can do here.

Well, I wish you good luck with your journey around PC and I hope that no matter who you get as your Adoption Center mentor you'll definitely be in to learn a lot from them nonetheless. See you around the forums and enjoy your stay!

Back