• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. I'm new to PokeCommunity. :)

mtom8

Pokemon Trainer Michele.
Years
  • I'm new, and I think I'm starting to get the hang of this site. I'm looking for some friends....If you want to be friends post here. :)I wi-fi on pokemon platinum a lot.:P

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • Haha hey, name's Wolf, call me Amaterasu :) I joined some time ago but I don't really post at all haha, but welcome to the site.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Welcome to PC, Stay outt trouble now, ya' hear?

Have fffuuuuuunnnnn 8D

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hey there! welcome to PC! I hope you plan on sticking around; this place is pretty cool and friendly so you should make plenty of friends; I'd be happy to be one of those friends if you like. Ohhh you Wi Fi on Platinum a lot huh? hehe maybe we could battle sometime. ^^ anyways welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC :) Read the forum rules, stay active, and have fun! There's lots of nice people here and it's a great place to be. Feel free to add me to your friends if you want to.

mtom8

Pokemon Trainer Michele.
    Years
  • Hey there! welcome to PC! I hope you plan on sticking around; this place is pretty cool and friendly so you should make plenty of friends; I'd be happy to be one of those friends if you like. Ohhh you Wi Fi on Platinum a lot huh? hehe maybe we could battle sometime. ^^ anyways welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Maybe we should. :) I'll send you a friend invite.

Welcome to the PC :) Read the forum rules, stay active, and have fun! There's lots of nice people here and it's a great place to be. Feel free to add me to your friends if you want to.

Sure . I'll add you to my friends.:classic:

Last edited:

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't forget to read the rules.

That's good, well I like to remind people. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back