• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm new

Zoruark

wandering shadow
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Yo i'm new too here and i'm interested in Pokemon stuffs

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Whats that in the sky?!
    A bird?? (Sort of) A plane??
    NO SILLIES, IT'S THE OWL MAN!!

Greetings mister Owl man! :D And welcome to the PokeCommunity~ <33
    You would think someone who fights crime would have hardly any time for Pokemon. :O
    Unless...
    YOU'RE A VILLAIN!!! D8 NOOOOEEEESSS!
    DON'T ROB ME, I'M POOR AND JUST AN ERUFUUN. ;;

Kekeke, aside from that, glad ya like Pokemon. And hey, you are in the same boat as me! No one from my school really likes Pokemon all that much... ;.; Makes me sad... But gladly there are the people here to make up for it! :3
    And this is indeed a nice place, I'm sure you will find something you will like~ <33

Anyways, hope you have a good time here! <33 Remember to check up on the rules, and happy posting! ^^

Ok. This does seem like a very nice place. Sadly the only people into pokemon near me are a lot younger than me.
    Hehehe, glad you got a good impression~ <3
    And yeah, but hey, Pokemon fandom spans across all ages :3
    Can't help it!

Well, our time isn't his time. XD;;
    I think I read some where that he is 12 years and 8 months old.
    Which is reasonable, one for each episode, plus some span over the course of a few days.
    But yeah, they really do not clarify age that much. :/ Though I will admit, his voice has deepened a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

theowlmanlives

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Ok. This does seem like a very nice place. Sadly the only people into pokemon near me are a lot younger than me.

The anime is kinda weird to me. Its been how many years and ash hasn't really aged that much since he first left has he?

he doesnt really look to be 12 though.... he looks abit older though...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity theowlmanlives :D and it seems that Pokemon has a large age group lol

I notice that pokemon black and white are adding seasons, but i wish battling could be closer to how it is in the anime. Such as when battling the pokemon can move around, use moves on terrain and etc,
    I have been wanting that for years :D espically for the contest too. I would like to battle during the contests. I think it will make it more fun.

theowlmanlives

Pokemon Master
    Years
    It does.... my neighbor has 5 year old who like chasing each other with little figures of pokemon yelling out moves....

I notice that pokemon black and white are adding seasons, but i wish battling could be closer to how it is in the anime. Such as when battling the pokemon can move around, use moves on terrain and etc,

or atleast have the option to fight like that, some might wanna stay the way it is

The way the battle is set up now is kinda boring if you battle for a long period of time. One game i would like to see added is poke'ringer. Where 2 flying pokemon battle to place the ring on the little stand on the ground... it looks fun and it would make good use of the stylist

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, like everyone else, were are all pretty familiar to pokemon. :3 Even I, have played it evenwhen I was 5 years old. :3 Well, nice to see you're enjoying the place so far; got anything in mind on what interests you? I only ask people this forum IS pretty big as you can see! It even took me a while to find everything in a flash. :3 But yeah, I look forward to your activity! If your in need any help; you can ask a staff member! Or, you can ask forum-related questions at the Community Questions and Feedback board. <3 And hey! Maybe I can help ya with any questions you may have. :3

Buuuuut yeah! Alligators are on your left; I hope you enjoy yourself. :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Okay, really guys, let's remember the New Users / Welcome rules. You can only reply once in every thread unless you're the original poster, which would be theowlmanlives in this case. So, unless you're him, please continue your conversation via visitor messages or private messages. Let's also remember to stay on-topic - this thread is for welcoming theowlmanlives to the community, and not much else. Once again, take it elsewhere.

/end rant.

Welcome to the community, by the way. Didn't mean to hijack your thread and leave ugly, little edits everywhere, but that's just the way things are sometimes. D;

Any who, hope you enjoy yourself~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    /end ugly post from Hiidoran.

Unlike you, and I feel sorta bad for it, my main group of friends back when I was in school were all into Pokemon so I guess that was pretty good. :D Anyway, welcome to the community, and hope you have a great stay here. I know I did (I'm still here, so yeah). I think we were all into Pokemon at one stage, since that's why we all joined this forum. Some people are just more into it I suppose than others. Some people just grow out of Pokemon but still come here to chat and stuff, since it still excites them here, and they've probably found a place where they've found great friends whom they'll never forget.

Wow I rambled on there. XD Next topic, so I like your avatar, since it's Kankuro and that's kinda cool. Puppet master ninja are always good in my books. If only in the games he wasn't so hard to control. x( Don't forget to freshen yourself up on the rules as soon as you can, and don't be afraid to ask a moderator for help if you need it at all. I'm pretty sure they don't bite (well, at least the ones I talk to don't XD).

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Hello members I'm new on this forum and i love Pokemon cartoons and game also.
    i play this game on my free time . its really exiting forum for sharing gaming experiences.

Back