• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Im new.

PokemonTrainerBlaze

Poke Trainer Blaze
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2015
    Poke Trainer Blaze would like to battle! Duh DUH duh duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh.

Sorry, had to do that.

I have been a Pokemon Fan since around 2004.

Just wanted to say hi.

;)

Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums!

Trainer Blaze? You must be a fan of fire-type pokemon? Or that has nothing to do with the name? :)

Enjoy your stay, there's many fun things to do around here! :D

Years
  • Hello, Poke Trainer Blaze! Welcome to PC. :]

Since I'm way too curious for my own sake, what Pokemon game was your first? Since you've been a fan since 2004 I kind of assumed the 3rd gen, though I could very well be wrong haha! I've been a fan since 1998/1999 myself and started with Blue and Red. Pokemon's grown so much since then. |D;;

I really hope you've been enjoying your stay on the forum so far! It's unique in the fact that it's one of the more mature Pokemon communities around. I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly. n_n Have fun around here and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Blaze!

I think I've spent a good five minutes staring at the top line of your welcome and trying to figure out what the hell tune that's meant to be. I'm going through all the Pokemon tunes I know and I cannot for the life of me pick which one it's meant to be :P

Eight years of Poke-fandom is pretty impressive to say the least. I'm always surprised by how many new fans Pokemon gets even in its later generations. I kinda figured before I joined this forum that people had all been there from the beginning, but I guess it isn't something that's too hard to jump into :P

Anyway, welcome to PC! You're in very good company here and I hope you love this place as much as I do!

Back