• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!(I'm New)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, welcome, and nice to meet you, XClaydolScripterX~!

Hello!(I'm New)

Well, lemme be the first to welcome you!...Scientifically. <33

I'm glad you've got a great first impression of the forum already! I've got a good feel for this place when I first joined too. <3 Well, I do hope that you'll enjoy posting on the many boards here~ For example, there's a Pokemon General board, a Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 board for discussing the upcoming pokemon games, there's even non-pokemon related boards like Other Chat & Discussions.

Well, I do recommend that you take a gander at the rules first, straight-forward and easy to understand as they are, they're pretty important to understand what are the basic dos and don'ts.

Hello!(I'm New)

(huh, I've been saying dos and don'ts a lot lately.... I guess it's like a curse.)

Anyway, again, I do hope you'll enjoy yourself~ If you have any questions or concerns, the staff team, or anyone else willing to help, which includes myself, are there for you. <3

Hiya, Claydol, and a big welcome to PC!

We're indeed cool here, and very active/friendly as well! :D Out of curiosity, what do you like most about Pokemon? You can pretty much talk about anything here, so it'd be awesome if you stuck around~! It might be a bit complicated to get used to the forum at first, but you'll learn everything pretty quickly after a while.

But yeah, as Miss Doronjo said, definitely look through the official site rules to ensure you don't make any mistakes. They shouldn't be too hard to follow! n_n

Anyway, it was great meeting you and hopefully I'll keep seeing you around, yes? Have fun around here! :D

Back