• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm new!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    Hi there.
    I'm new/ish... I forgot my old account, but it's okay, cause it was originally new, and I had done nothing with it, so starting over.

I've been an avid fan of Pokemon since 1998! I just got ORAS and I am in LOVE with it.
    I've also been doing a lot of pokemon art! Which I'll post as soon as I get 15 posts, and have the ability to do it.

But I'm new!
    My name is Maia.
    I also breed shiny pokemon!
    Like, A LOT
    :D

So if you need any, lemme know, and maybe we can do a trade :D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Haha i hate forgeting accounts its bothersome :)
    Anyways welcome back Maia!
    Isnt everyone in love with Oras haha be sure to check the section on it im like at victory road right now (trying not to rush for once ;)) but there are some things i love and some i dislike from the older versions.
    Wow 1998? Thats so cool haha theres not too many people who have been around right along ;)
    Haha ya im sure everyone would love to see ur art and ya it takes 15 posts lol.
    Omg u breed shinies? Haha i shiny hunt and mostly trade for mine i actually got a trade shop for them lol.
    So it was nice to meet u Maia! I hope u enjoy the forums and i hope i see u around! Well If u got any questions or just wanna wanna talk feel free to shoot pm/vm :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Hello silver, welcome to poke community forums, I hope you enjoy staying around with us :)

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    In the gallery, where I can post my art, is it against TOS to post commissions for USD?

Back