• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello I'm new

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    Hello to all that read this. I'm new on here and just was saying hi. I've grown up with Pokemon and thought this forum spot would be a good place to meet some others that like Pokemon like I do. Feel free to chat with me if you want to. Hope all have a good day/ night.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! What's your fave aspect of Pokemon? The games, TCG, anime, or something else?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    Welcome to PC! What's your fave aspect of Pokemon? The games, TCG, anime, or something else?

Hello,

For Games - I grew up on them and I like the way one can have a different-ish play through of the game like having different teams and such.

For TCG - Again grew up with it and just collect them

For anime - I remember as a kid watching it but last I remember was back in gen 2

Years
  • For Games - I grew up on them and I like the way one can have a different-ish play through of the game like having different teams and such.
    Oh yeah absolutely. I feel like that's primarily the reason Game Freak made newer games a lot easier, to give smaller & weaker mons a chance to shine. Although I still stand by the fact that they should've given the players the option to choose their difficulty in the first place.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    Oh yeah absolutely. I feel like that's primarily the reason Game Freak made newer games a lot easier, to give smaller & weaker mons a chance to shine. Although I still stand by the fact that they should've given the players the option to choose their difficulty in the first place.

Oh indeed it'd be so cool if they like did a kids friendly mode (pretty much how it is now)... then like a bit more of a challenging mode and finally an actual nuzlocke mode. I think that'd be pretty cool. But bottom line... Does it sell... and as long it does not much, if anything will change but nevertheless I like the games and merch stuff

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome aboard! what was your favourite pokeman growing up?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! I hope you're able to find lots of friends here! Oh, and when you get the chance, I'd love to hear about the Pokémon cards you have! I'm kinda a turbo nerd for those lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello to all that read this. I'm new on here and just was saying hi. I've grown up with Pokemon and thought this forum spot would be a good place to meet some others that like Pokemon like I do. Feel free to chat with me if you want to. Hope all have a good day/ night.
    Hii, welcome to PC! This place is perfect for you, I think, as I'm much the same ^^ There's all kinds of difference sections on these forums depending on what type of pokémon stuff you want to discuss. Games, anime, TCG... even art and roleplaying and fanfiction (and fan-made games and hacks of course!). I hope that you will find many fin discussions and good friends here :) All in your own time. Hop on our Discord server too if you want to chat even more closely with people. There's a link from our main index page. Good luck!

Back