• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm PyroFluff!

PyroFluff

The False Prophet
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2015
    But I go by "Moony". (Don't ask why that's my nickname) Calling me Pyro annoys me; the reason it's my username is because my favorite Pokemon is Flareon and my in-game Flareon's name is "Pyro".

Anywho, I like Pokemon (obviously, why else would I have joined a Pokemon forum?), drawing, reading, writing, and watching anime. I've played Black 2, X, and FireRed. I'm not looking into participating in any Nuzlocke challenges, but my opinion on that may change in the future.

I hope to meet some new friends on the forums, and well, that's about it. Byes~~

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
    Years
  • Hiiii Moony c:

Nice to meet you, I also like all of that stuff so if you wanna add me as a friend and chat sometime, it'd be awesome c:
    And I'm not a fan of the challenges either, hah.

Hope to see you around~~~

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Moony! It's really nice to see you here today, and I bet you're excited about getting involved with the rest of the PC community.

And I'm sure you'll love it here because we've got loads of topics around the community that have got all your major interests covered. The Pokemon gaming sections are good to start with, and we have every generation covered here. I am sure you can explore the whole forum and make some new friends as you go along, plus everyone here is really friendly in general! Oh, and nice fave in Flareon. Eeveelutions are always true fan-favorites, so why not check out our Eeveelutions club?

Well, I hope you have a nice day today and I'm always open for new friends. Leave me a visitor message if you ever wanna chat, or ask the staff if you have any questions. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- Hikamaru

Back