• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm Rionix :)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Hello guys! I guess I'm back here at this place where I first loved pokemon trading... I go by the name "Rionix" back in the days but I can't remember my damn username and password and the email I used back then.. So I made a new account. I hope I'm not breaking any rules here but damn and I had a PC Supporter on that account too :/

Well, here I am again guys, if somebody remembers me then I hope we can all be friends again :D

I lost my Pokemon White and Black cause I needed a quick cash for RL reasons. I only have Pokemon Y now. And I heard there's no need to RNG in the new generation anymore so well, I guess its breeding time (the hard way) now :p

See yah all!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, well, nice to see you back! I don't think we've met - it's nice to meet you~! <3 I do hope that we can talk more and become friends indeed. :3 Well, it's nice to find out that your love of pokemon hasn't diminished, and well, I think breeding is a little easier this time around with super training, but regardless, I do wish you luck on your breeding adventures. :3

Hope to see you agaaain, and again, I'm always open for a chat via VM or PMs. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Hello!!! Let's add each other up in 3DS! My FC is 3995 - 6965 - 0729. Let's be good friends!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Ah, well, nice to see you back! I don't think we've met - it's nice to meet you~! <3 I do hope that we can talk more and become friends indeed. :3 Well, it's nice to find out that your love of pokemon hasn't diminished, and well, I think breeding is a little easier this time around with super training, but regardless, I do wish you luck on your breeding adventures. :3

Hope to see you agaaain, and again, I'm always open for a chat via VM or PMs. <3

thanks and i only remember one moderator who's been good to me all the time.. i think his name's twilight or something.. and yeah i heard bout that super training got something to do with EV training now its all been made easier... its nice having 6th gen.

will VM you :) hope we can be friends in-game :)

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome back to PCf. Go find your account if you want to in the archives if you are very old member so that you can declare it in the account switch thread and you'll be able to find your old friends :)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Hiya! Welcome back to PCf. Go find your account if you want to in the archives if you are very old member so that you can declare it in the account switch thread and you'll be able to find your old friends :)

oh okay will try to do just that :)

though if they ask me for my username and pass i dunno what to say.. i don't know it anymore T_T

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

i would love to be friends with you. PM me back so we can be officially fc buddies :)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    :):):):):):):):) Salutes. Glad to see people who been off for a while come back. See you around.

PC comes to my mind whenever i remember pokemon games... this community has a special place in my heart so i decided to come back

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years

PC comes to my mind whenever i remember pokemon games... this community has a special place in my heart so i decided to come back

:) I know the feeling, I've been gone for over a year too, but well if you don't find PC, PC will find you ^^

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed your return so far, and I hope that it will be a long, long time until your next "depart".

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    :) I know the feeling, I've been gone for over a year too, but well if you don't find PC, PC will find you ^^

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed your return so far, and I hope that it will be a long, long time until your next "depart".

i hope so too :) only RL is stopping me from playing pokemon. Other than that, there is no way I can stop playing PKMN because its too much fun :)

Years
  • Oh nope, you're not breaking any rules. n_n Your old account hasn't been active in quiite a long time, haha. But if you really want it back you can try to private message Rukario and try to prove that the account is yours somehow. He might just be able to restore it for you. :) Welcome back!

But totally! RL is stopping me from playing Pokemon as well and it can be so frustrating, especially since I'm still addicted to X. Beat the game weeks ago but it's still loads of fun and I'm currently trying to get through the post-game Looker quests. They have one of the best plots in a Pokemon game so far and definitely make me have high hopes for what's to come when it comes to Pokemon gaming.

Hope you have a wonderful time here, Rionix! See you around!

Back