• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm the Doctor

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    Hello, I'm Deathbymanga. You can call me that, or DBM, Deathy, manga, death, etc.

My favorite Pokemon Game is XD: Gale of Darkness

My favorite Pokemon team in the game is Crobat, Seismitoad, Tortera, Probopass, Rapidash, and Porygon Z

My prefered fighting style is Double Battle

If I could have a Pokemon in the Anime, it would be Aerodactyl

I consider myself to be a Proffessor of Pokemon. My field of research? the Sociology and History surrounding Pokemon

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC DBM. Your username reminds me of Dragon Ball Multiverse, a manga i'm reading. My fave game is Leaf Green, maybe because it was my first Pokemon game. You like Spin-Offs games then go here to talk about them. Have fun at PC!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there DBM!
    I really liked your introduction, you seem to know plenty about pokemon, so i guess you will find yourself at home in our forums! I think your team is pretty cool too. My first game was Pokemon Yellow, i never got to play XD cause i didnt have a gamecube...
    So anyways, welcome and have fun!!

Back