• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm the Frozen Shadow

The Frozen Shadow

Nightmare General
    Years
    Hi I'm new here, but you porabably knew that already. I'm the Frozen Shadow or just TFS for short. I'll be posting soon, oh yeah a bit about myself I'm male, turning 15 and will be entering my last year of high school soon. I've heard about this site but never actually looked at it. But when I came I decided to join. Well that's probably all, I'm pretty hesitant talking to new people, even if they don't know who I really am. Well Hi...

Trainer_May

time for the pokemon battle
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    hey welcome to the pc the frozen Shadow
    have fun you also know that i am also new
    but every body has become a good friend
    dont worry you will also get some new friends

Years
    The Frozen Shadow said:
    Hi I'm new here, but you porabably knew that already. I'm the Frozen Shadow or just TFS for short. I'll be posting soon, oh yeah a bit about myself I'm male, turning 15 and will be entering my last year of high school soon. I've heard about this site but never actually looked at it. But when I came I decided to join. Well that's probably all, I'm pretty hesitant talking to new people, even if they don't know who I really am. Well Hi...

Well new people to you don't remain new forever. Anyway, I bid you a welcome to PC, The Frozen Shadow. Glad you decided to join. We are a friendly bunch so don't hesitate to PM any of us if you're in need of assistance. As long as you follow by the Forum rules, I'm sure you'll get along on here very well.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hiya TFS. :33 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. X3 I turn 17 in November, if you'd care at all to know. XD I hope you have a fun time here, enjoy posting and stuff~ :O

~Kelsey

Back