• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Tripred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Sorry I've been a member longer then 2 months, and didn't realize it :x

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    That's okay! ^.^ .. Glad you came back.

Anyway, welcome back to the forums. Are you an artist? You should definitely check out the Pixel Art section, where all of PC's talented artists gather. :'D

Don't forget to read the rules by the way, and if you have any questions regarding the forum, ask me!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Tripred and welcome(back) to PC
    That's okay! Glad you came back.
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^
    Make sure to read the rules, look around, make threads, post threads, read blogs, make friends, and importantly, have fun!
    Anyways, have a great time here. I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! see ya~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Actually, you misread. That guideline says that you cannot make an introduction if you're an ACTIVE member for at least two months. You joined in May of this year, but you just started posting this month, so you still count as a new member because you became active this month. There wasn't really a need to delete your intro. :/

I'll PM you with a better explanation of the rule. Right now I'll lock this until we get this sorted out.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back