• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!I'm vort!

vort

Years
  • INTRODUCTION
    Hello.My name is vort and I'm an experienced Pokemon Hacker
    WHAT I CAN DO
    Well, I can ROM Hack.Also I can can re-color(I hate re-colors since they always come out...well...bad)and I can fusion not only pokemon but also other sprites.
    I AM CHIPSOFT'S BROTHER.I AM A WAY BETTER HACKER THAN HE IS(really)!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hello Vort, I'm not a Pokemon hacker to be honest. In fact, I'll tell you here I can't hack Pokemon games at all D:. I'm Rainbow and my knowledge lies with Hoenn and the Fourth Generation.

Haven't heard of your brother, but I'll take your word you are a better hacker :P. Well, welcome have fun here!

kokotko

雷君
    Years
  • Hello vort!
    Is your nick derived from Vortigaunt, like in Half Life? Cool game...
    Anyway, I really envy your skills, you should go straight away to Emulation and ROM hacking forums, you'll be home there. Enjoy yourself and expect posts from Cirno and Hikari10! CUL8R

Years
  • INTRODUCTION
    Hello.My name is vort and I'm an experienced Pokemon Hacker
    WHAT I CAN DO
    Well, I can ROM Hack.Also I can can re-color(I hate re-colors since they always come out...well...bad)and I can fusion not only pokemon but also other sprites.
    I AM CHIPSOFT'S BROTHER.I AM A WAY BETTER HACKER THAN HE IS(really)!!!

Hi Vort, it's Hikari10 here (aka Hikari).

I'm also not the best performer in ROM hacking but have a fun time at PC. And it's nice to see siblings of members join, so being on with your bro makes it cooler.

Anyways, make sure you read the rules along the way and/or contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10

vort

Years
  • @kokotko:No,It's not derived from Vortigaunt,it's derived from Vortex,Chipsoft's rival company.
    @Hikari10: Okay.I like your sig.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hmmmm hello there vort.... i know your brother chipsoft..... anyway welcome...

Years
  • Am I late?
    Hi Vort! Welcome to the ☆Pokècommunity☆
    My name is Rambagos the fans of fossil Pokèmon. Enjoy your stay here and always obey the rules. Wait! My last word is don't forget to add me as your friend :D
    See you around!

Back