• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Wanderer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Hello people of PC. I'm Wanderer, I'm pleased to meet you. I look forward to making friends with you all and trying out some new stuff. I like to sample a bit of everything, you see I want to do as much as I can before the end. After all, what's the point of life if we don't enjoy it? One thing I do do a lot of is playing on Pokemon. I don't know why I like it, I just do, it's odd, really, but who am I to complain?

According to my peers, I'm odd, distant, strange, eccentric, intelligent and relaxed. all of these words have been used to describe me, and I find all of them to be true, so please don't worry, I'm not easily offended by such things! I try my best to be kind, helpful and polite, and if I may say so myself, I'm quite good at being all of those. I generally get on well with people, if you can learn to accept the strange part, I'm sure we can be great friends.

In the games, I do as I do in real life; sample a bit of everything. I don't really have a favourite type, I just collect them all and pick my favourites. If you find this to be a weak strategy, well, I would agree with you, but then I'd have to beat you utterly. Anyway, I'm a good battler, I'm an okay contestant, I'm an alright breeder and I'm an average trader. I just recently got Platinum, though, whichh is quite exciting, and I can't wait for HeartGold and SoulsSilver. But I don't know which one to get... Oh well.

In battle, I generally use playstyles which suit me. I don't care what other people think, my Pokemon very rarely faint, so I must be doing something right. I use a combination of types, and I like to use strong Pokemon with good defences, but I often pull a nice trick out of the hat which often takes my opponents by surprise. I don't have a Suicune yet, though, but I'm working on it! Ok, no I'm not, I don't know how to get one. But still.

If you want to be friends, please just ask! I'm a sociable person, and I hate being without friends, it honestly isn't nice. Okay, I'll see you around.

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
    Years
  • hi Wanderer (like ur name),
    welcome to pokecommunity. I hope u settle in real good and have fun. Make friends as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Thanks for the welcome and for the friend request. If everyone around here is like you then I'm sure I'll love it here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old I'm also a big fan of Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey Wanderer, welcome to the forums :D I hope you have a great time here at PC!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Wanderer and welcome to PC!

I'm excited for the remakes as well ^0^

Have fun here and remember to read the rules.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Zenus, You don't like Barry by any chance, do you?

Anyway, thank you all for your kindness!

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • Yo Wander. I'm Hari. I'm gonna have to start again on Platinum as well cos my mum lost it T_T Luckily I don't have the 'HeartGold or SoulSilver' predicament cos I have an R4 :D If I did have to choose though I would probably go with Silver. Probably.

Anyways nice to meet ya. Can't wait to get my Lucario on your ass :P

Offence is a pretty good defence is it not?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    I'll take that as a challenge, hari. I look forward to battling you. And, for the record, Lucario has NO defences.

SmashBro

Asian KungFu Generation Rocks!
    Years
  • hey wanderer, i'm a recent joined member, i also sample a bit of everything, i'm also excited of HGSS, i switch between favorite types which is right now dragon. I hope we can be good friends.

Back