• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Internet, I'm D21, and this is my thread!

D21

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hi! I'm D21. I'm new to this site, but kinda sorta understand forums. A bit. Not really. I get overwhelmed and disappear for long amounts of time to be honest.

I started my interest in Pokemon sometime around 200... oh, what was it, 2007? 2008? Sounds about right. Anyways, the DS Lite just came out, and I was allowed to get it and one game. I didn't really know much about video games, so I just picked the most fun-looking one; Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Time. I also got Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Soulsilver when they came out. Since then, I've gotten into Pokemon pretty deeply (except for Gen 5, I kinda fell out of the loop) alongside other game series and companies.

On my previous forum, I was mainly a roleplayer and spriter. However, I ended up getting overwhelmed by the roleplay pressure, and just left. Maybe you knew me? On there, I used to be dragonowl21, then I was Inosyc.

Well, what about me, myself, rather than my history? I am a red-haired female of Irish and German descent, currently living among idiots in the US. Not everyone there is an idiot, of course, but there's a fair amount. Personally I'd LOVE to move to Europe someday.

Oh, geez, I've done it again, haven't I? I've written another block of text. I blame middle school; we're starting our first round of essay tests. Well, that's enough about me, but I hope to join this forum, and hopefully not leave for a while!

Years
  • Hey hey D21, welcome to the forum! n_n I used to do lots of roleplaying with a friend over Yahoo messenger almost a decade ago now.. those were one of my fondest memories, haha. But I've very much fallen out of it myself and haven't done any RPing for years. :(

So you have experience with forums then, yes? That's pretty great as it'll help you out in settling in faster. But I'm sure you might get lost along the way given how huge this place is so don't hesitate to contact a staff member for some help! You can discuss many things here on PC from spriting/artwork to joining clubs and playing forum games so be sure to poke around. You'll definitely have a blast! Hope you enjoy your time here. <3

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

Don't be intimidated by the size of PC, its a pretty straightforward forum to navigate. You'll find your way around in no time! I have been a fan of Pokemon since the days of Red and Blue all those many years ago. We have sections to discuss all the Pokemon games from Red/Blue to the new X/Y games recently released. We also have a section dedicated to discussing the spinoff games as well! You should check it out!

If you ever want to try your hand at roleplaying again, we have a pretty cool roleplaying section of the site. Many PC members enjoy it, so you should check it out if you are ever interested in starting up again. I have roleplayed in the past, and its a ton of fun!

If you ever need anything, just shout! We'd be happy to help you with whatever you need :3

Kippla

★ Pokemon Master ★
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm new too.

I love to roleplay, but I haven't done much of it recently considering my love for forum posting rather than roleplaying. Hope to see you around!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    D21, sounds like a band name (but the cool successful kind)! Welcome to the party my fiery-headed friend, I hope you have an awesome time!

By the way, no block of text is too big for intros, yours is fine :) Plenty of not-idiots here so you're in good company. Hope to see you around!

P.S. Gen 5 was terrible, you're not missing much of anything haha

Back