• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, introducing myself.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I am Razor Claw on the internet.

I have a youtube account of the same name (sort of, my youtube account is razrklaw)

If you want to visit it, https://www.youtube.com/razrklaw (I haven't uploaded any videos yet, but in a week or 2 I am going to start a narrorated walkthrough or 2, summer vacation :D)

But yeah, I hope to stay for a while and enjoy this wonderful forum. I have been here before to download some of the rom hacks and stuff and it is a nice place.

Razor Claw, out. (heheh)

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

If you would like any help, feel free to ask :D

I hope you enjoy your time here and make sure you read the rules =]

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the Poke Community =]

I'm pretty new myself and if you ever need a friend or just need a buddy you may comment on my profile or even private message me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Hello and welcome to the Poke Community =]

I'm pretty new myself and if you ever need a friend or just need a buddy you may comment on my profile or even private message me.

Awesome :)

and to the person that said read the rules, I already have :)

Alec_

Years
  • You must like ROM Hacks? Then go to Emulation Section. You can download many awesome hacks there. Especially the great hackers like DJG. zel, Zeikku, Mitchel1. >Dante<, Wesley FG. etc.. Ops. Sorry bout that >3.. Well Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here.

~Fairytales.

Back