• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hello Isshu Region! Farewell Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny?

Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny or The New Nurse and Officer?

• Nurse Joy & Jenny?

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • New Nurse &Officer?

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Here are the new characters of PocketMonsters (Pokemon) Best Wishes.

*Credit To Serebii For The Info And The Pictures*
    *Credit For The Mini Captions Under The Characters Picture Go's To Me (Alamos).

Turns Out They Replaced Nurse Joy And Officer Jenny:

Hello Isshu Region! Farewell Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny?

(The New Professor, Give's Out Starters and Helps you on your quest,Black and White Pokemon Professor)
    Professor Araragi (アララギ博士) is the Professor in the region, and like in the games, she offers Tsutarja, Pokabu & Mijumaru to prospective trainers.

Iris
    アイリス

Iris is the girl who Ash meets while in Isshu. Iris is a completely new anime creation and as such has no extra source material. Her goal is yet unknown but she appears to be a wild child and has been seen swinging from vines in forests in order to get from place to place.
    Iris, like Ash & Dawn, has her partner Pokémon stay out of its Pokéball on most occasions. Her partner Pokémon being Kibago, the Tusk Pokémon. However, despite the fact it doesn't go into its Pokéball, Kibago does jump into Iris' hair whenever Iris decides to actively go somewhere.

(The New "May,Dawn,Misty"?????)

Dento

デント

Ash and Iris will meet Dento at the Sanyou City Gym. Like in the games, Dento is the Gym Leader there. Dento will join Ash & Iris on their journey. Dento is not just a Gym Leader with battling skills, but he is described as a Pokémon Sommelier and has the ability to see the compatibility between Pokémon and their trainers.
    Dento's Pokémon roster is not currently known, but he is seen commanding a Pokémon in his gym to use SolarBeam against Mijumaru.

(One of the Gym Leaders Of The Isshu Region)

(The New "Tracy {Pokemon Photographer}"????)
    Shooti (シューティ)is a trainer in Isshu. Wanting to take on the Isshu League, Shooti travels around Isshu to get the badges. In addition to that, he has a hobby as a Pokémon photographer and takes photos of Pokémon he hasn't previously seen.

Hello Officer "???" Goodbye Jenny!

Greeting's Nurse "???"~ Farewell Nurse Joy "Looks like Joy got fired""~

So any statements,comments,concerns,opinions , all reply's are welcome!

Thanks For Reading!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • That is really disappointing to have Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny not included in the Isshu. They have been in pokemon for 4 generations now, why boot them out?

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    That is really disappointing to have Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny not included in the Isshu. They have been in pokemon for 4 generations now, why boot them out?

Thats what i was thinking, why did they suddenly decide to boot them after 4 Gens?

Bump~

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
  • I don't really follow the anime, but it'll be really sad to see them though :cc
    They're so iconic!

The new nurse looks a bit too young/fanservicey :I

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Maybe it's because Isshu is so far away from the other regions so they have totally new people over there?, Also the title's of you Pictures we kinda new them already...

Or maybe it's cause Brock's not there anymore so there making them look less "Unattractive" Thats a long shot but a possibility

Years
  • Oh well. They're really trying to take the series in a bit of a new direction this time around, and I embrace that.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • weren't all the nurse joys and officer jenny's sisters?
    so maybe these are there cousins.
    Not all of them were sisters. I recall them also being related as cousins and second cousins, but nice thought though.

The new nurse looks kind of creepy to me, but I like the others mostly. The new photographer looks promising, at least better than Todd/Snap.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Although this may be interesting, this relates to the anime and not the games (yes Joy looks different in-game but there isn't much to discuss). Go discuss this in here.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back