• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. It is nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Hello. I go by the name Kitsumaru or KitsuTheMaru, whatever you like best. I have been a Pokemon Fan for about twelve years now I think...I'm only seventeen so that's a long time for me. I started playing my brother's Red and then got a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Yellow not too much later. After that I got hooked and then got Blue, then Silver & Gold, then I began getting all of them after that so I'm only missing Red off the main series (not counting Black and White since I'm still waiting on the American Release, I plan on getting both...). My favorite Pokemon has to be Futachimaru (Mijumaru's first evo, A.K.A. the water starter of Isshu's evolution). My favorite type is Water or Electric (not quite sure) and I do have Wi-Fi so I can battle and give out my friend code. My Pokemon aren't EV trained, I am new to all that info so it'll take me a while to be battle-ready mostly. I also have Battle Revolution (so much fun) and battle on there using wi-fi for fun. I am seventeen [and a senior in High School], live in the US, and am Male for all of you who just aren't aware or feel the need to know. I was told to join by AshPikastar and I in turn made my friend kimi-midori join. I look forward to being a part of this community. :)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome, Kitsumaru! I love water-types as well. ^.^ I'm sure you'll find PokeCommunity to be a place full of fun and to your liking. Have a wonderful time exploring~

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • It is nice to meet you too.
    I also like Futachimaru!
    Welcome, and enjoy here at PC!
    That's a very big introduction.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Thanks for the warm welcome. :)
    I felt I should make my introduction detailed so people could get to know me a little better. But now I'm afraid it may discourage some people from reading it all... :P

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Sup. Think you'll like it here. And BTW could you write a little bigger? It hurts my eyes. Lol. Sorry, I know kinda weird to say whem I just meet you, but just pointing it out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    I made the text bigger so people can read it without any troubles. :) And thanks for the welcome. :)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, KitsuTheMaru. :) Nice intro. I'd battle you, but I haven't entered Generation IV yet... In any case, have fun exploring here, and good luck on your journeys in Pokemon Black and White Versions!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Thanks! :D I really appreciate all these randomly timed welcomes! :) It made my day much better. :) And for being the first to comment, I feel I should name the Pokemon I get in Black and White after you guys. Lol.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Thanks! :D I really appreciate all these randomly timed welcomes! :) It made my day much better. :) And for being the first to comment, I feel I should name the Pokemon I get in Black and White after you guys. Lol.

LOL, that would be awesome. I don't think any wild Moltres or Ho-oh will be present in Isshu, though... :cer_laugh: ;)

Back