• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you all here.

Years
    Hello. Before my introduction, I'd like to state something so nobody misunderstands me.
    I am a rather emotionless person. It's difficult to get me angry, happy, or sad, so don't take my emotionless text as an insult.

Now, onto introductions. I wouldn't consider myself new to Pokemon, seeing as I've been into it for almost 13 years. However, I was on hiatus for a while. I messed up, selling all my cards and selling 4 boxes of shinies, amassing a bit over $1,450 (which I shoved into my college savings funds account). Now I'm back, and I'm hoping to get back to where I was before. I'd suppose there will be some challenge starting off fresh, but I do enjoy a challenge.

I was a huge gamer for quite some time, playing games such as Battlefield 4, Team Fortress 2, and World of Warcraft professionally, but I've quit since I leave for college in about a year and a half. I really only have time for one hobby, and I'd prefer that to be Pokemon. It gets me out, and I get to interact with real people. I still intend to keep my computer, because it's worth a bit over $1,000. Not the best though, obviously, but she's strong.

I'm really hoping to find some nice people here that can become good friends. I'm really easy to get along with, and I really only have one rule: respect. But I'd suppose everyone values that highly.

Anyway, I hope everyone here has "fun" and gets along. Thank you for taking the time to ready my excruciatingly boring post.

Last edited:
    Heey there, Daenordus! Welcome to the world of PC~

If you're looking for friends then they're just around the corner! ;P Tons to do here as well as plenty of people to meet so we always recommend posting around lots to get a feel for the community. You're welcome to shoot me a friend request anytime as I'm more than happy to meet new people and talk Pokemon. :3 Cool that we've both been into it for such a long time.

See you around! Be sure to ask one of the staff members if you're ever confused along the way.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Wow I wish my addiction was worth $1400! A good addition for your college funds, I'm sure!

I hope your pokemon hobby will allow you to enjoy the ORAS release in November? Do you have a 3DS already or are you more a console/PC video gamer?

Years
    And a big welcome to you too, so hello there Daenordus!

Like Sheep said, I'm sure looking for friends here won't be much of a problem to you because there's so many cool people you'll see along the way here at PC. Get involved in a few places and you'll see just how amazing everyone here is, I know based on my personal experience seeing how everyone gets on like one big family. I'm always happy to talk about Pokemon with you so don't hesitate to shoot a friend request and a visitor message or two my way.

I'll be sure to see you around and do contact any staff members in the bolded usernames if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck, enjoy your stay here and I hope you contribute to some of the topics!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Wow I wish my addiction was worth $1400! A good addition for your college funds, I'm sure!

I hope your pokemon hobby will allow you to enjoy the ORAS release in November? Do you have a 3DS already or are you more a console/PC video gamer?

I'm both. If you want to add my FC, ask me, preferably on skype or steam. Both are on my profile.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Welcome Daenordus to PC! If you want a specific type of writer, check out the fanfiction section and view the threads of PC's writers. Everyone (including me) will be glad to help you out on your writing conquest. Thank Arceus you're back to the amazing world of pokemon! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    Welcome Daenordus to PC! If you want a specific type of writer, check out the fanfiction section and view the threads of PC's writers. Everyone (including me) will be glad to help you out on your writing conquest. Thank Arceus you're back to the amazing world of pokemon! Hope you enjoy your stay!

So, I've started snooping around the writing corner. The stuff there looks great. But the problem is: I'm not a writer. I do have a basic plot to work on, though, that I can give to someone else. Not sure, however; if an interspecies relationship (nothing explicit) is fine here or not, as it does include some of that.

Where would I ask around for some writers to help me out, or find some?

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    You can always VM/PM them; just check out the fanfiction section and message the members you think that can help you by writing styles. Read the stories and you decide who you want. If you can't find anyone at all, just send me a VM/PM and I'll see what I can do.

Years
    You can always VM/PM them; just check out the fanfiction section and message the members you think that can help you by writing styles. Read the stories and you decide who you want. If you can't find anyone at all, just send me a VM/PM and I'll see what I can do.

There's honestly too many writers, and I'm not sure who would help me out or not. I just need someone who's exemplary at developing stories, but would be willing to help me out. Romance should be included in my story, so they should be fine with that, hopefully.

Back