• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, long time pokemon fan here :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Hi, I came here to start getting some better team advice as far as in-game teams and competitive teams. I've been playing pokemon for a long long time, collected the cards when I was younger, played pretty much all of the games from R/B/Y on the gameboy color onward. I did skip D/P/Plat though unfortunately, and have not played HG/SS, though I wish I had purchased them when they came out.

Currently playing pokemon black (haven't gotten black or white 2 yet) and trying to find my team I want to go through the game with. Trying my damnedest (is that a word? apparently spellcheck thinks it is lol) not to use starter/legendaries/or any psuedo-legendaries (a la dragonite/hydreigon if he's considered one) or any unique pokemon for that matter. Struggling with this, but I still want to try, and I'll probably be posting in the in-game help section for opinions and assistance. xD

Edit: on the subject of posting in the in-game help section, why can't I post there? do I need to meet some kind of requirement? :/

Years
  • Hello, Asasenkou. :3 I'm Cirno, nice to meet you!

You'll be able to get lots of advice regarding your team over at the Battle Center, so I'm glad to hear you'll be exploring that part of the site. I'm personally not too good at competitive battling but am pretty interested in IVs/EVs. <3

But the 4th gen was pretty great, honestly! Do you plan to play those games sometime, out of curiosity?

But I feel you, it took me forever to plan out my White team, to be honest. Never did decide on that perfect team until way after I beat the main story. >>; Hope you get it quicker than I did, aha.

As for the in-game team help section, there should not be any requirements to post there. I'll contact you to see if I can help out with your issue!

Years
  • Hi, I came here to start getting some better team advice as far as in-game teams and competitive teams. I've been playing pokemon for a long long time, collected the cards when I was younger, played pretty much all of the games from R/B/Y on the gameboy color onward. I did skip D/P/Plat though unfortunately, and have not played HG/SS, though I wish I had purchased them when they came out.

Currently playing pokemon black (haven't gotten black or white 2 yet) and trying to find my team I want to go through the game with. Trying my damnedest (is that a word? apparently spellcheck thinks it is lol) not to use starter/legendaries/or any psuedo-legendaries (a la dragonite/hydreigon if he's considered one) or any unique pokemon for that matter. Struggling with this, but I still want to try, and I'll probably be posting in the in-game help section for opinions and assistance. xD

Edit: on the subject of posting in the in-game help section, why can't I post there? do I need to meet some kind of requirement? :/

Hi Asasenkou, welcome to PC.

Even though your account is technically 3 years old we'll still consider you a new member for now.

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, and now I'm 20 and I still love Pokemon. It's just one of those childhood franchises that totally stuck with me throughout the years. I missed playing the 1st and 2nd Generations but I did play everything from 3rd Generation and on (except Black 2 & White 2).

As Cirno said, we have a section in Battle Center where you can get your team rated, and I wish you good luck with your team planning.

Have a fun time here and feel free to VM me anytime!

-

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Thanks to both of you for your warm welcomes!
    And yes this account was in existence for quite a while, think I was browsing before for something and registered but never posted, so it's kind of new... right? XD

http :// static. fjcdn. com /pictures/One+does+not+simply.+Get+to+old+for+POKEMON+...Read+tags_aedcaf_4129752.jpg
    (can't post images or links to images yet D: )
    That pretty much applies to me, 23 and still playing pokemon. My boyfriend rolls his eyes at me whenever he sees me playing it or when he asks me something about it and I go into a long rant about my love of pokemon. rofl

Edit: Solved my posting issue, was kind of lols actually. Couldn't post in the In-Game Help section, but I can in the In-Game TEAM Help section, which I found after digging around a bit, so I've posted there. xD

Last edited:
    Back