• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, long time Pokemon fan/musician onboard ;)

Years
  • Hey guys,

I found this site because I was searching for some interesting ROM hacks, and got here. I then ended up spending more time in the other boards and I have to say, this is probably the neatest Poke-forum I've visited.

I've been playing Pokemon since Red when I was 6 (I'm 18 now), I've played every Gen and I have to say, Pokemon is still my favorite game.

I am also an electronic music producer of various styles, and I'm putting together a compilation album featuring tracks based on all 152 Pokemon, so I also hope to find other musicians on here to help in my quest! (There are currently around 30 other musicians on board, but we're always looking for more!)

Anyways, thought I'd make this little post introducing myself,
    Cheers!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Of course PC is the best! except when it lags. fml

ANYWAY. Welcome to PC! I assume you've already checked out the ROM hack section? Check out other areas too, I would recommend B/W2 section if and only if you don't mind spoilers because hoo boy which is located under Current Generation Pokemon Gaming. B/W and the Fourth Gen games are there too!

Annnnd for off-topic stuff, there's the aptly named Off-Topic discussions. Other Triva is so fun, and Other Clubs is spectacular too!

Be sure to read the rules, contact mods/admins if you have any problems, and PARTY HARD OMG.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Welcome, you should join the musicians club on here. It's for anyone who's a musician. I'm ShinyUmbreon and i've been playing Pokemon since Crystal came out but would of played 1st gen but didn't have a gameboy until Crystal came out. My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon and I play the guitar and rap. Hope to see you in the musicians club and around.

Years
  • Haha Thanks ShinyUmbreon~

Also, figured I'd post my biggest project at the moment,

A bunch of producers and I are writing tracks for the original 151 Pokemon, we're still looking for producers to write some of the tunes, and we're definitely looking for ears to listen ;)

(I write under the name Internet Slave Master, I did the Articuno and Shellder track in the video)

More information on the subject in my signature

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Last edited:
    Back