• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Mine Turtle

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Hey there people of PC. I am Maffoo and I am what some people would call a 'N3WB13'! I make sprites, and some of you may recognise me as TheKILLERMareep/The Magneton, who was better known for making 'Trainermon' sprites. I haven't done sprites for about a year now, but I may start them again. I also have recently taken a big interest into making/rating teams, so if any of you want your team rated, feel free to PM me your team anytime!

:cool: Cool emoticon is cool.

Bye for now.

~Maffoo

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey dude, love the username haha. I don't think I've ever seen anybody on here call somebody a "N3WB13" but if you want to then far be it from me to stop you XD.

We have a section for team rating I believe (I couldn't tell you where it is, I never venture into that area, but I'm pretty sure it exists!) so you should go find it and see if you can rate some teams in-thread!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site - there's plenty to do and see here. Hopefully I'll see you around :) Welcome!

Back