• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello my favorite *puts on glasses* pokeman community.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hello my fellow bros or girls i am new to this is community. My favorite pokemon is magikarp (God Of The Pokemans). My favorite pokemon game is Heart Gold and i like competitive battling. Hoped you learned a little more about me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cid

Years
  • Hey there! It seems you quickly edited your intro from something that merely asks for a good hack to play into something that's more intro-worthy. To make it a bit more suitable for this section. That's good and all, but where's the meat? I wish you added more stuff about yourself. :( All we know is that you're new, something that's evident in your join date anyway. And also the fact that you're a fellow bro. Don't worry though, it's perfectly fine to do this on your first time here! I mean you can make up for it pretty easily with a click on the edit button, or a quick reply to this thread. ;)

Still, welcome to our forums! I'm sure you know that we have lots of Pokémon discussions going on around here. :D Maybe from that, you can decide to add stuff about the franchise to your intro! Like who your favorite Pokémon is, what your favorite Pokémon game is, what aspect of Pokémon (in-game discussion, speculation, anime, trading, competitive battling, hacking, etc.) you gravitate towards— stuff like that. If you tell us more of that, then it'll be a lot easier to get acquainted with people, because you took the effort to put yourself out there. I mean I'd certainly be up for chat related to the franchise that I'm interested to as well!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a staff member for help. They're the guys with the bold usernames (like me) who can help you out with anything related to their section. I can help you out with questions related to being a new user, for instance! :) So yeah, I'll be seeing you around, I guess. It's kinda difficult to talk to people like this. I just hope you read what I said. ^^;

Back