• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello my fellow pokemon masters

DarkTyranitar66

Andre Howard daPokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'm seeing the forums on this website a lot and I figured out it was a pretty legit to sign up on.
    feel free to inbox me

DarkTyranitar66

Years
  • Hi there, DarkTyranitar66! Welcome to PC!

This is a pretty wonderful community so you're bound to have a blast here. Always good to sign up as that means you'll find plenty to do and peeps to meet! So is Tyranitar your favorite? He helped me out quite a lot on my Crystal team so I know he's a force to be reckoned with. Pretty great in competitive battling, too. :o I dread running into him even though I don't really battle right now.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! :) Do contact the staff members for whatever help you might need.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! Nice of you to join up with us tonight!

So, maybe tell us a little bit about yourself? Can I assume that you really like Tyranitar? Ah, but Tyranitar is amazing to battle with - my favourite set with it is to use Dragon Dance along with a couple other moves to help with coverage. It's ability is also really great to use a sand-storm team too! Mmm, well, in any case, check out what we have around the forums, yeah? We've got boards ranging from pokemon, to video games, to Emulation, so, have a look at those and be active in the ones that you like the most. <3

And have a great time! Hope to see you again someday! I hope that you'll also remember that the staff team and everyone else here will gladly assist you or answer any question you may have about PC at anytime, and hopefully we can message each other sometime. Cya again. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    Welcome to pc, I hope you find all the fun that a lover of pokemon can have in this forum, remember to respect the moderators and rules :3
    Have fun ~

Back