• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, my friends

I'm Boris

No, I'm not!
Years
  • Hello to you all. I'm Boris. I live in Russia and I am 62 years of age, so treat me with some respect.

I'm Boris

No, I'm not!
    Years
  • I have answered this question already, but in the interest of goodwill I shall do so again. Yes, I am.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I'm Boris said:
    Hello to you all. I'm Boris. I live in Russia and I am 62 years of age, so treat me with some respect.
    Hi welcome to PokeCommunity follow the rules and do the right things and you will gain respect soon enough.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Welcome Boris to the forums. It is nice seeing people older than 30 or so here.
    Anyways have fun posting and enjoy yourself. ^^

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
  • Hey! Nice to see someone older than 15 likes pok?mon! =3 Have fun, read the rules *reads out rules* *snooze* oh yeah, have fun!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    wow, my grandma is younger but thats just me XD well, read the rules, post lots, and have a good time ^^ ~origin

~Dragonair~

Title? o.o
    Years
  • Lady Pearl said:
    Don't make him feel bad that he's older than most of us. He's probably a kid at heart. ^^ Just remember to follow the rules, be active, and have fun! I'll see you later, Boris!

Did ya mean me? If it was I, I?m sorry because I don?t like to hurt others feelings. Btw would you like to be friends?

Back