• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! My introduction thread

Kitkat315

Crazy Cat Lady
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Hello, my name is Kitkat315 and this is my first post here! I'm something of a scatterbrain, so this will be done in a list format ;) So for starters, here are my interests:

-Pokémon (Duh)
    In particular, Gens 4 & 5 and doodling my favourite Pokémon
    -Star Wars
    -Minecraft (No pixel art, just derpy medieval castles :) )
    -The Warriors Series (The one with the cats that live in clans)

My personal favourite Pokémon are Eevee, Absol, and the Snivy line. (There are a lot more, but for simplicity's sake I'll just say all of them)
    I lurked for a week or two before joining, and I am interested in Fanfiction, Game design (And playing games), Role-play (Want to try it, anyways), and just having people to ramble about Pokémon to!
    One thing I wanted to say before I end this, is that I have Aspergers syndrome and I have a tendency to be blunt and to read things literally. I have no intention to be rude, but I've found it sometimes comes across that way. :(
    On a brighter note, my next task is to post the first bit of my little Fanfiction to the appropriate sub-forum. Yay!
    I'll stop rambling now and let you get on with your day. ;)

Years
    Hello, my name is Kitkat315 and this is my first post here! I'm something of a scatterbrain, so this will be done in a list format ;) So for starters, here are my interests:

-Pokémon (Duh)
    In particular, Gens 4 & 5 and doodling my favourite Pokémon
    -Star Wars
    -Minecraft (No pixel art, just derpy medieval castles :) )
    -The Warriors Series (The one with the cats that live in clans)

My personal favourite Pokémon are Eevee, Absol, and the Snivy line. (There are a lot more, but for simplicity's sake I'll just say all of them)
    I lurked for a week or two before joining, and I am interested in Fanfiction, Game design (And playing games), Role-play (Want to try it, anyways), and just having people to ramble about Pokémon to!
    One thing I wanted to say before I end this, is that I have Aspergers syndrome and I have a tendency to be blunt and to read things literally. I have no intention to be rude, but I've found it sometimes comes across that way. :(
    On a brighter note, my next task is to post the first bit of my little Fanfiction to the appropriate sub-forum. Yay!
    I'll stop rambling now and let you get on with your day. ;)

Hello Kitkat, and welcome!

If you were looking for someone like you, guess you're in luck! I have a condition similar to Aspergers as well, cos I suck at socializing in reality but I'm good at socializing online. I also happen to be a fan of the 4th and 5th Generations of Pokemon so we share something in common.

You should sign up to be a mentee at the PC Adoption Center where you can get help from a mentor based on a section of choice.

And yes, we have sections catering to your main interests - Fanfiction & Writing, Roleplay Corner as well as Emulation (for hacks) and Game Development (for game design). You must have that creative vibe in you, but I'm usually more of a talkative person.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk feel free to VM me :)

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Kitkat315

Crazy Cat Lady
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Not sure about the mentee thing, I have a tendency to vanish for a week or more because of "OH NEW GAME! HGHFTDHVVGDFS! COOL!" Syndrome ;) I understand the baisics of the forum too, so I think I'll be fine. Thanks for replying though! Now do I post my Fanfic or do I not? I'm not sure if people will like it. Maybe I'll try though. Yes I will try. Arrgh, back to proofreading.

Cid

Years
    Hey Kitkat! I'm kind of a scatterbrain too (especially when I'm tired), so being able to read your interests in list format certainly helps, haha. You like fourth and fifth gen in particular, huh? I personally like the first three generations more than the fourth. I still don't know where fifth gen fits in there, but I don't really care because each gen has its own strengths and weaknesses, and I still love them all. :D But yeah I think that's the only interest you mentioned that we have in common, sadly. I wish I played Minecraft. :(

Back on track, welcome aboard! I think both Eevee and the Snivy line's pretty rad. (b'')b Hikari mentioned the Adoption Center; I think it's good to try it out the interests you mentioned seem to suggest that you have some good places you wish to start out on! But it's up to you, because if you think that you're susceptible to vanishing then it's unfortunate but it would probably be hard for your mentor to keep in touch. :( And don't worry about having Asperger's, it's part of who you are, and the prior knowledge of that would make people aware that you do not mean to sound blunt if such a thing happens. ^^;

But yeah on a lighter note, I am looking forward to seeing your fanfic! See you around, Kitkat. :D

Years
    Hey there Kitkat and a huge welcome to our community! Your avatar is adorable, Togekiss is a really good Pokemon to use and saved my behind a lot of times when I trained one in Diamond. (and yess Snivy line is awesome, I'm actually considering using a Snivy avatar soon)

You draw? Have any plans to show us some of your artwork? :3 Would be wonderful if you had some to show, since there are a lot of dedicated artists over at the Art & Design section. I'm an artist (and writer too) myself, so I'll definitely leave a comment in your thread if you do so! If you're into the 4th and 5th gens, you should definitely stop by and post around in the 4th and 5th generation discussion sections as well. They're pretty lively parts of the site and you'll definitely enjoy all the discussions over there. Those are just suggestions though; go ahead and see what the forum has for yourself, that's the best way to understand this place. n n You have a wide variety of interests so you'll definitely find a lot of places here to be interesting~

And don't worry, we have some people here with Aspergers and Autism as well, so you're not alone! You seem like a very bright person and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine regardless, no worries. There are a lot of nice people here. :3

Really glad you decided to join up and post an intro, soo stick around and have fun, all righty?

Kitkat315

Crazy Cat Lady
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    You bet I will have fun! Also, I decided to be brave and post my Fanfic. *Crosses fingers* I hope people like it. As for the drawings, when I get off my iPad and onto the computer I will post my fav Gallade drawing. Now back to eagerly waiting for people to post on my Fanfic. :)

Back