• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello my Lovely's ^.^

KannibalKween

Queen of the Dark
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    My name is Caitlin, but you may call me whatever you see fit. I am an artist and currently working on a rom hack. I hope I can find some new friends and get my game done ^.^

Years
  • Awww heya Caitlin, welcome to PC! I love your adorable avatar. n~n

Seems like you've already found the Emulation & ROM Hacking board, which is awesome to see. A lot of members join to check out our hacks every day so you've come to the best forum if you want to make your own game! There are lots of tutorials, help threads, mods, scripts, and other neat things worth checking out over there. You can also look at the Team Discussions subforum if you're looking to get a team together. :) I do wish you lots of luck though, generally our hackers are kind of busy so putting together a team might take a little while. Buut with enough patience and hard work you're going to evolve into one hell of a hacker! Do your best~ have you made any progress on your game yet? If it's a hack of the third generation games you instantly get brownie points from me as they're my favorites! Hacks are awesome in general, though.

If you're interested you can also share your art in our Art & Design board. That place is so awesome and it has some of the best members. I used to be really active there so I can vouch for its awesomeness, mhmm. Nowadays I just lurk but we're both artists so you're a fellow friend in my book. I'd love to see what you can do - perhaps you can hit 15 posts sometime soon to create a gallery? There's a post limit to include images and links in your posts, but since PokeCommunity is such a huge place, it won't be hard at all to get there.

Hope you find lots of things to keep you busy here! If you ever need friends, I'm around to chat anytime; you sound like an adorable person. Someone like you won't have any problems fitting in. Keep on posting and remember not to be shy as you have the best experiences here from opening up and making posts.

Have a great day and awesome meeting you, Caitlin!

KannibalKween

Queen of the Dark
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Thank you both for that warm welcome and no sorry it won't be third gen but I will have character's appearing from every gen in including the only guy I would every be with my dear Morty ^.^ But I will have to check out the art section sometime.

Back