• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello My Name Is Eddy.

DaEddy

Eddy
    Years
    Hello everyone, my name is Eddy (Nickname) and I am new to these forums, it says Da in the beginning but just refer to me as Eddy. I do hope while I'm on these forums I meet new and exciting people that may even become my friends. I would really like if someone would collaborate or is looking for people to work on a Pokémon Rom hack as I am very interested in those, I also upload Pokémon remixes where you can check out my channel where I upload multiple stuff on Pokémon. I also Have Skype and you want to ask me or just talk to me about rom hacks or anything I don't mind as I am looking for new people. And I do hope I welcomed to this community, thank you for reading and hope the rest of your day is great!
    Search This Skype on Skype:
    Spoiler:

Of course you'll be welcomed. Nice to meet you and welcome board, Eddy! :D

I recommend the Beginner's Lounge if you're a new hacker and are looking for some help, that's where most of our new hackers start out. Though the Emulation area as a whole has a lot of tools and mods to help you along so you'll find some help, I'm sure, but remember to be patient. :) aaand if you want to share your Pokemon music you should check out the Pokemon Media Lounge.

Have a good time and see you around! Let me or another staff member know if you need some help, yes?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Welcome Eddie! I am also interested in Rom hacking and will probably see you in that category.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    ...*passing by*...oops, sorry for not noticing you..well, hello there Eddie!! Welcome to PC!! Its really a pleasure to meet ya'..so, have you done any ROM hacking before? Shoot me VM if you have new Pokemon Hack game ok?
    Anyway, enjoy your stay kay..feel free to send me a VM if need anything or feel like chit-chating..araso!!

Back