• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Nature L♥vers~ Im New Here♥~

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
  • Hello There im really new here~
    I Actually find this site... when im looking for Pokemon Hacks then i found out this site
    Well im doing a project named Pokemon Nature Version~♥ and this is a mixed version of Kanto Johto and Sinnoh maybe there's more changes Well Bye

I NEED MORE FRIENDS HAHAHA~

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC make sure to read the rules! Always nice to have another hacker here :)

ladylivereth

Altaria's fan
    Years
  • hii, we can be friends if you want :)

Nice idea for a hack !!.. im doing a hack too, but btw im only changing pokemon's attacks, and wild pokemons, i started one week ago :P, but i will try to change all the game.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, ~!Sw33tie!~!
    I really like your name. However; I think Jeremy, one of the Super Moderator's here, would like your name even more. :D

Anyway, good luck with your project. I can't wait to see it in the Hack's Showcase or the Scrapbox. :)

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    ~!Sw33tie!~! your name is sweeeeeet :'D
    I'm not really into hacking and stuff, but well, it's always nice to have a new member ^^.

welcome here, read the rules & enjoy your stay.
    And if you need anything - or want to be friends :3 - just give me a peep :'D.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Thanks~ Guys~ i learned to script today....hehe...and sprite too~ and insert tiles
    Gee Thanks to this site well Jeremy is the super moderator so what will he like to me?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Welcome! Wow, so many people come here just for the hacks. However, there are plenty of other stuff to do here so you should get involved in the community instead of looking at only the hacks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    welcome to PC.
    do so read and keep in mind the rules.
    also, welcome to world of hacking my fellow hacker. :laugh:

nature ei? sweet. I love planting, but our dog ate 'em all... :(

anyways, do enjoy your stay~

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    another Pokemon hacker... oh well I am in an Pokemon-Based Forum.
    Rules are important so please read them or your username could look like this...

~!Sw33tie!~
    Booted out

other than that, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the PC! If you want to be friends just Befriend me on my profile ;D Always make sure to read the rules good too, so have fun here :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, sweetie! =D *Huggles.* Please read and follow the rules, post a lot, keep it kawaii, make friends and importantly, have fun! =3

Now, OH EM GEEE! X3 Your name is ~!Sw33tie!~, and I call everybody sweetie, sweetie! x3 *Huggles tightly.* We're be great friends since a lazy advanced hacker! =3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I am sure you will fit in here having already shown an interest in Pokemon and hacks.
    Enjoy your stay here, may it be sweet! (Horrible pun, I apologize...)

Back