• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello New Awesome Person Here

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Hey y'all. My name isn't actually Pokeace540, but it's something else. (I'm not telling you my real name. It's private... Only real frieds can know about it.) Anyway... My favorite Pokemon types are water-type and fire-type. I love the Pokemon Growlithe and Piplup. (Empoleon is my favorite evolved form of Piplup.) So, yeah... I've been playing Pokemon since it first came out... Which was Pokemon Red, right? I also love Pokemon Black and White. Zekrom and Reshiram are my two favorite legendaries compared to Dialga and Palkia. I hope I get to know all you people. You guys seem fairly nice.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2012
    Where is this awesome person? I kid. Nice to meet you. I played Red too first myself many years ago. Hope you enjoy it here I'm new too. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    I love Pokemon Red too. I have about mostly fire-types in that game and water-types in Pokemon Blue. XD

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Ah, another fellow fan of the almighty Water types. Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm Kobora, but I perfer to be called Blissy. If you have any questions, feel free to VM me or one of the mods. They won't bite.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Hey, thanks. :) I'll call you Blissy because I think Blissy's a cool name too.

Years
  • Hi Pokeace, welcome.

*Shakes hand*

I'm Hikari, and I love Pokemon and memes!

You like Piplup and Growlithe? They are well-known fan faves.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, he's so cute.

Have you checked out the Pokemon Gaming sections? They cover all Pokemon games from Gen 1 to 5, plus you can battle your fellow Trainers PC users with PC's own Pokemon Online server. There's also a place where you can interact with your fellow PC users and trade Pokemon to complete your Pokedex!

If you get lost, don't hesitate to approach those with bold names.

- Hikari10, I am mad as hell...

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    I like Oshawott, too... Even though I don't know what kind of animal it is. XD
    I also like Emolga... Forgot to put that down...

Back