• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello new friends!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My name is Umbreon (or Jayk, I don't really care) and I love me some Pokemon! I originally joined this forum to look for help making a fan game but at this point it'd just be nice to make new friends. Not entirely sure what else to post here, so feel free to ask me about random stuff. I play other video games too and paint miniature figures and gunpla (I'm a rather boring person.)

Years
  • Hello Jayk!

I take it you really like Umbreon with that username? =3
    I prefer a different eeveelution myself, but Umbreon is definitely a nice mon! =D

Do you make your own miniature figures/gunpla or do you just paint them?
    Also kinda wanna see a pic of one if you have it =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I just paint them, I don't have a 3d printer or the skills to craft my own.
    If you wanna see pics, check out my instagram @mynameisumbreon. I post pics of the gunpla I complete and a few minis on there.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    BV9eke3.jpg

Welcome to the community! I'm PC's token Sylveon greeter, hehe. Gunpla building is sooo underrated. I hope you share some of your work with us in the Art Studio!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    BV9eke3.jpg

Welcome to the community! I'm PC's token Sylveon greeter, hehe. Gunpla building is sooo underrated. I hope you share some of your work with us in the Art Studio!

If my phone would let me I would share my gunpla, but unfortunately I can only share my instagram as a way to view them. sorry :(

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If my phone would let me I would share my gunpla, but unfortunately I can only share my instagram as a way to view them. sorry :(

Aw that's okay! When you get a chance post your Instagram to my profile. I love that kind of stuff and no one seems to recognize the time, effort, and artistry that goes into it! My husband builds gunpla so he'd be interested too. :)

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi jayk! welcome to the forums! does your fan game have a working title?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    hi jayk! welcome to the forums! does your fan game have a working title?

Right now, I'm looking to call it Pokemon Tour. The main point of the game is to wander the world exploring, catching, and battling at your leisure. There's gonna be a lot more features, but I want it to be a more relaxed game.

Years
  • I'd love a leisure-filled fan game, excited to see where it goes! Also just checked your insta, pretty cool stuff!

Welcome to the forums :D

Back