• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, new guy here

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    Hello, I'm a new member, here and I'm interested in making game-play videos of different kinds of video games, so I was wondering, in the Let'splay, Guides section, can you still post game-play videos without your voice there? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2013
    Hey! =) I'm new here myself. My name's Roy. What's yours?
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I like the idea of making a let's play. If you'd like a friendly co-commentator or just general help or basically anything, send me a message! ^_^
    Also, welcome to the community! Everyone's super-nice here, you're gonna have a blast. Trust me.

Years
  • Hey BladeofLight! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. :)

If you're confused about how the Let's Plays, GUides and Reviews subforum works, I recommend messaging Captain Fabio for assistance since he was the moderator in that area for a while. He'd know the answer for sure! I see you've already posted your video though, so good luck with it and hope you get lots of views. I love to look through YouTube for LPs; it's a big interest of mine and making videos always seemed super fun. Too bad I'm so shy though, haha. Are you new to the video-making world, by the way?

Hopefully you do stick around as a PC regular though since we don't want people coming here only to advertise videos. You should explore around the community and get to know us! Really, you won't regret it, PC is awesome. There's so much to do ranging from talking about all things Pokemon (of course) to joining groups, playing trivia, and meeting other people. Hope you consider making some more posts, yeah? :D If you'd like suggestions just post here and we'll help you out in no time.

Oh, remember to read the rules as well if you haven't already. Once you've done that, you'll be good to go exploring around this awesome forum. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    Hey! =) I'm new here myself. My name's Roy. What's yours?
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I like the idea of making a let's play. If you'd like a friendly co-commentator or just general help or basically anything, send me a message! ^_^
    Also, welcome to the community! Everyone's super-nice here, you're gonna have a blast. Trust me.
    You can call me Blade. :) Well, I might not make a let's play yet, because I still need to practice my commentary. For now, I do just random game-play videos. I don't usually do Pokemon videos though, but I might in the future. When I feel ready for a co-op, I'll talk to you!
    Hey BladeofLight! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. :)

If you're confused about how the Let's Plays, GUides and Reviews subforum works, I recommend messaging Captain Fabio for assistance since he was the moderator in that area for a while. He'd know the answer for sure! I see you've already posted your video though, so good luck with it and hope you get lots of views. I love to look through YouTube for LPs; it's a big interest of mine and making videos always seemed super fun. Too bad I'm so shy though, haha. Are you new to the video-making world, by the way?

Hopefully you do stick around as a PC regular though since we don't want people coming here only to advertise videos. You should explore around the community and get to know us! Really, you won't regret it, PC is awesome. There's so much to do ranging from talking about all things Pokemon (of course) to joining groups, playing trivia, and meeting other people. Hope you consider making some more posts, yeah? :D If you'd like suggestions just post here and we'll help you out in no time.

Oh, remember to read the rules as well if you haven't already. Once you've done that, you'll be good to go exploring around this awesome forum. Have fun!
    Well, I contacted Captain Fabio, and he gave me some tips. I'm really interested in let's plays, but for now, I'm just going to stick to long-play and no voice game-play.

Okay, sure, I'll stick around look at somethings here! I already took a look here, and I decided I'd take a look at every section. Thanks! I will try making some posts and earning some friends.

Back