• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! New here :)

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
    welcome to the PC Blast I'm Oden nice to meet u hope u have tons of fun here and if u need a Pokemon or a item just let me know and ill help u the best way I can hope to see u around

What's up Blastoise113! Welcome to PC all right-o! It's a very big pleasure having you here. n~n

So do you have any interests that you want to talk to us about? It'd make it easier to get replies in your thread and we'd certainly love to get to know you. You can tell us what you like about Pokemon, when you got into the series, what your favorite Pokemon is (Blastoise?) as well as other interests or hobbies you have. You know, things like video games or perhaps singing. :) Nothing personal - just fun stuff so we can see what we all have in common and become friends! If you're interested in the Pokemon games as a whole then you can check out our lovely Pokemon Gaming Central board to chat about Pokemon gaming in general, or perhaps dive into Pokemon Trivia if you'd like to try out some Pokemon-related forum games. Those are some of the many things you can do here~!

Anyways, have a lovely lovely time on the forum, sir! I'm here to lend a hand in the occasion that you're lost and need someone to help guide you around the community so keep that in mind and message me absolutely anytime you'd like. We're all open for a good conversation so you can message us whenever if you're just looking to talk about anything, though! :) PC has some of the best Pokemon fans around and I'm sure you're going to fit in perfectly among everybody.

Hugs and again, welcome to the forum, Blastoise! Like Oden said, I hope you have tons of fun here and stick around for as long as possible! There's so much to do and discuss on this lovely forum and any kind of person is welcome.

Back